Gratz Aldoran rr10 \o/

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
he just proved,that ur RR has nothin to do with ur skill,and he did and excellent job,so gratz m8,keep up the good work son! :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
See Hidden is for noobs :flame:

Majority of high RR assassins has it: Mona, Asharith, Arauddry, Cylian, Dwera, Aldoran to name a few.

Quite a few of the 'very low' RR assassins have it: They think they can make some easy kills with it if they spot the archer perfectly from range to line up a perf.

Most medium-RR assassins dont have it; they're aiming for other RA's till they become higher and higher and have little RA's to spend points on anymore --> See Hidden

The day those guys loose See Hidden is the day I gain Mastery of Stealth :flame:

leiflalleglad

Fledgling Freddie
Balthasar said:
Even if you solo most of your time you getting called zerged here :p

Grats on getting rr10 I gues but must add your skill is worse then an average rr4 sb :kissit:

i love u m8 :wub:

leiflalleglad

Fledgling Freddie
Damn i totally forgot why i was here :eek:

BIG GRATZ M8

ps. i hope u still will grp whit me now u get rr10 or :twak:

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
why not position yourself ready for adds, instead of wasting 50% pow on smiting then standing still while getting nuked

i was laughing, nearly fell off my chair :D video wasn't about my skills as i lack in such things, it was about an "interesting" fg :)
so don't flame me :(

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
W0hoo0 :> Gratz u dane! :clap: now we need to gain a few High RR archers :m00:

Kados

Loyal Freddie
What a bunch of low life FUCKERS! you all are. You must all be either very bored or very narrowminded. A handfull of preteen skanks on crystal meth whine less then you. DAMN! Sometime in life try this combo: girls and lots of vodka, might take that edge off...
Anyway, you know he hangs around Emain most day, if you are sure that he lame-kills, zergs, or plainly just kills you. Now, let me share a little secret: do not go to Emain, then you have nothing to whine about.

And ofcause:
Huge congratulations to you Aldoran, you might be a stupid fuck in real life (is he joking?), but you know Emain and your shadowblade well.
Keep up

Kados

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Kados said:
Huge congratulations to you Aldoran, you might be a stupid fuck in real life (is he joking?), but you know Emain and your shadowblade well.

i'd say the very opposite of this, as the most of us actually don't know him irl (so i won't say he's a stupid fuck untill i met him), but i see how he plays his charachter..

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Aldoran!

This has to be the best post on FH ever!

Strange logic in this post. Obviously Aldoran has killed alot of ppl, and that pissed them off, so they whine about how much he sucks... Would it be better if he had more skills and killed you even faster?

And fyi, mids and hibs needs more then 2 characters to be able to speed/mezz/stun/stealth etc etc.

Corran

Part of the furniture
same old arguement everytime a stealther hits high RR's.

Basically every stealther will go round in some form of a group and not solo most the time. 98% of stealthers do, or if they not grouped make sure they are in an area where they know backup is 3seconds away.

Aint gonna change as all stealthers deem the others to be zerging and as such make sure they are grouped as well and it just a never ending circle. Dont know why people complain this much 1 in 50 fights against a stealther when your solo will it be 1vs1 (if your that lucky) no matter what realm you are from. Would of thought people used to it by now

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Frust said:
And fyi, mids and hibs needs more then 2 characters to be able to speed/mezz/stun/stealth etc etc.

nah grapple and fz and your fine m8

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
nah grapple and fz and your fine m8

Ok, then remove grapple and FZ from albs then ;)
Well i still wouldnt mind the CC, though i think i miss speed the most. Not to mention SoS, though that atleast will be fixed soon :D

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Aldoran IZergedToEinherjar

AHHAH

Fucking noob, midjoke of the year. You SUCK!.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Grats btw.
Silly the amount of whines when some1 outzergs the alb stealthers time to time.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
Aldoran IZergedToEinherjar

AHHAH

Fucking noob, midjoke of the year. You SUCK!.

I used to have respect for PE, but somehow after reading a few of your posts i must say alot of it is gone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom