gratz? alb

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Trinilim
rah :great:

Mids showed up didn't we. Unlike X-times in Alb w8ing 1-2 hours b4 someone even steps into to the frontier. You know what I mean so don't try playing dumb.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Runolaz
Mids showed up didn't we. Unlike X-times in Alb w8ing 1-2 hours b4 someone even steps into to the frontier. You know what I mean so don't try playing dumb.

Did you really?

as I recall it was 12 or something hours before you mids actually perked your ears up

R

Runolaz

Did you really?

as I recall it was 12 or something hours before you mids actually perked your ears up

Well I've been out in the frontier since roughly 19.00CET to 08.00CET so has the my guild, alliance and other guilds and alliances in Midgard. You beat us, but it had nothing to do with mids not showing up. At the time of the first relic going neutral there was roughly about 40 lvl 50 Mids...abit the little to handle your numbers. You had the numbers during the hole day, was a well planned/stubborn Raid so we simply got outgunned.

T

Trinilim

Shame you guys let us take all your keeps.. 12 hour time span too.. remind you of something don't it :p

R

Runolaz

Shame you guys let us take all your keeps.. 12 hour time span too.. remind you of something don't it :p

Acktually no, cuz we didn't have 70% of our lvl 50's roaming Emain like you did. When are you gonna get it into your head that we had just about every Mid in on defending our frontier, but it was to little against your numbers. As time progressed many went to bed...all fine by me.

T

Tasans

I blame mids too tbh.
Shame on you!! You dare to have a life! <boo hiss>

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Tasans
I blame mids too tbh.
Shame on you!! You dare to have a life! <boo hiss>

You oversleep and you miss the train, your own fault.

Same concept here.

Acktually no, cuz we didn't have 70% of our lvl 50's roaming Emain like you did. When are you gonna get it into your head that we had just about every Mid in on defending our frontier, but it was to little against your numbers. As time progressed many went to bed...all fine by me.

dude, listen to me.

WE HAD YOUR KEEPS FOR 12 HOURS.

You're RIGHT, you had defenders at the relic keep!

good job!

Now listen to what I'm actually saying.

Twelve (1-12) hours that you had the opportunity to stop us.

Did you protect your frontier?

Nope

Sure you came to the relic keep after 100% of the keeps were taken, but what about the other 11 hours of the day before and during primetime?

U

Urme the Legend

Same concept here.

dude, listen to me.

good job!

Nope

Sure you came to the relic keep after 100% of the keeps were taken, but what about the other 11 hours of the day before and during primetime?

WTF are you high on? Or are you blind!? .. or just another stupid alb who couldn't see the mids cause he was in the middle of the zerg!? I guess you missed the defence when you took Blendrake, Hlid, Glenlock!? .. You needed 100 people to take Hlid at 03:00CET .. 100 people !!!! OMG

So please stfu about mids not having any people in the frontier.

Oh and gratz

F

Freestyle

Albs did a good job, i was there.
Good job for a few reasons.
1.- Again exploit Necro's Bug.
2.- Again zerg when they know nobody is awake (thats very smart). They said start at 20:00, it is a BIG lie. Maybe they start to move at 20:00, thats something that i dont know, but they dont attack at 20. (but doesnt matter, well done)
3.- Again a lvl 1 Seer in the zone making /who all (very polite).
4.- Again 1mid 5albs (well i think its our fault).

So i wanna say /clap albs. IMO u was more smart than us... today.

(ah, heh, too /clap to this necros who killed the peps in lord room 8 minutes before the albs enter Mjollnir, great /clap, u cant do it better mates)

Thanks to God ill find good peps that fight well, that kill u and make /bow because it was a good fight, all my respect to this guys who play well imo.

Im gonna sleep, it was a long night, but before only one thing more ---> http://www.terra.es/personal8/952814798/golfu.html <--- u can put this in your asshole mate, i think is the better place.

Peace for the real players and those Albs who did a great job.

M

mots

Ooo so proud over the primetime =) lol gratz I guess

S

splash0r

prime time ? lol good one well bet ur ass albs there will be hell to pay for this one

K

Karlo

Originally posted by splash0r
prime time ? lol good one well bet ur ass albs there will be hell to pay for this one

And we're all playing the worlds smallest violen in cflat minor, just for you :p

D

Deskiziado

when mids took str relics:

mids take alb keeps knowing that alb have less aoe damage to attack keeps (only 1/4 mage with aoe/pbaoe/gtaoe, not 2/2 or 2/3). go to sleep. wake early in the morning.
hibs -> gratz mid
mids -> we are uber, is a 24 hours game, you don't defend yor keeps
alb -> we are stupid, we didn't defend our keeps

when albs took str relics using same tactics but a good planned 12 hours rr.

hibs -> albs you sucks, rr at early times
mids -> albs you sucks, rr at early times, and bug exploiting
albs -> ? we started rr at prime time taking mid keeps (when someone take 1 keep in another realm is rps farm, if there are 3+ keeps think you know is a relic raid) we defended keeps for about 12 hours, and you are whinning?

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Deskiziado
when mids took str relics:

mids take alb keeps knowing that alb have less aoe damage to attack keeps (only 1/4 mage with aoe/pbaoe/gtaoe, not 2/2 or 2/3). go to sleep. wake early in the morning.
hibs -> gratz mid
mids -> we are uber, is a 24 hours game, you don't defend yor keeps
alb -> we are stupid, we didn't defend our keeps

when albs took str relics using same tactics but a good planned 12 hours rr.

hibs -> albs you sucks, rr at early times
mids -> albs you sucks, rr at early times, and bug exploiting
albs -> ? we started rr at prime time taking mid keeps (when someone take 1 keep in another realm is rps farm, if there are 3+ keeps think you know is a relic raid) we defended keeps for about 12 hours, and you are whinning?

Cry me a river?

D

Draylor

The defence Midgard has put up in the past mounth's is something Albion atm can only dream of.
Yup, that much is true.

So what you waiting for - come try and take 'em back ;)

A

Aule Valar

however we took nottmoor early afternoon, and it got hit my 60 mids at most, a while ago that number was 250.... as time goes by less and less people are willing to drop what they are doing to go defend, same happened to alb when we had the relics before

K

K0nah

And zerkers what has that to do with bug abuse?

heh

yeh Mythic intended for midgards light tanks to 1shot casters and 2-3shot heavy tanks im sure... it is the melee realm afterall :rolleyes:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by stroopwafel
blergh necros + los
blergh time
blergh some other things

nn

have fun with them, take our relic too plz so we can have a cs this evening :)

You lost your relics because you failed to turn up when your keeps were falling. :p Sounds familiar don't it ;)

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Same concept here.

dude, listen to me.

good job!

Nope

we run to defence. we enter our keep. necros kill us all inside. release. go back and same ting over and over again.

S

stroopwafel

I died in blend thx to a necro
I died in hlid thx to a necro
I died in glen thx to a ne... oh, I was just overrun there :)

don't show yourself? well I was playing with my poor green con shammy and tried to rezz as much people who were outside as I could, but that's just suicide with the LOS bug
and the chanter los isn't as deadly as the necro one

ah well, only 3 rams at a door shouldnt be a problem when they fix the necro's los

S

splash0r

Originally posted by Karlo
And we're all playing the worlds smallest violen in cflat minor, just for you :p

ye iknow dosent change the fact i cant buy skill in ur local supermarket?

T

Thg Gork

albs dount even get enough people to defend there relic the first day they have it, wounder why we have a cs in boldiam :)? Yes to farm albs and get 3 relics wery soon but you guys need to do better than 150 albs to have a chanse:) Going to pet my strength relics again wery soon.

O

old_saxo

All mid and hib whine about LOS for Necromancer , the problem is that Enchanter pet have always been abel to do it , or am i wronG? so why dont you place it and nuke

Users who are viewing this thread