gratz? alb

S

stroopwafel

blergh necros + los
blergh time
blergh some other things

nn

have fun with them, take our relic too plz so we can have a cs this evening :)

O

old.Fangrim

Necros did not make the difference...

/em calls the Whaaaaaaambulance...

O

old.Zeikerd

It's not like you didnt know when we started it all.

O

old.Wildfire

i blame poor frontier defence.
mids just didnt care.
etc.

H

Herbal Remedy

we started at 5 pm gmt taking keeps poor show by midgard for not defending there fronteer imo

and yes oh god that felt good :p

O

old.LandShark

Smug Factor: 20.719 approx and riiisssiiinnnng

H

Herbal Remedy

:twak: :moon: :swords: :merlin: :mgwhore2: :viking: :mgwhore: :knight: :great:

O

old.LandShark

council.gif

F

-frostor-

ahh , u were that stroop guy that was nuked to dead inside relic tower by 3 necro's , poor u

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
we started at 5 pm gmt taking keeps poor show by midgard for not defending there fronteer imo

and yes oh god that felt good :p

Well I would rather put it this way. The defence Midgard has put up in the past mounth's is something Albion atm can only dream of. We all knew this day would come when you put your surperior numbers together.

I'm already looking forward to some fun farming sessions in Albion, cuz my god it has been a sad show going there lately. So see you in a keep near you soon, and this time I hope you show up.

...and don't be surprised if find the relics gone again :p

K

kerberos

gratz u lazy albs:) keep em warm cause we will get em back soon.

And i really hope i never hear an alb talk about bug abuse cause your necros are some real bad bug abusers.

F

-frostor-

i rather call it : making 100% use of ur char

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Runolaz
Well I would rather put it this way. The defence Midgard has put up in the past mounth's is something Albion atm can only dream of. We all knew this day would come when you put your surperior numbers together.

I'm already looking forward to some fun farming sessions in Albion, cuz my god it has been a sad show going there lately. So see you in a keep near you soon, and this time I hope you show up.

...and don't be surprised if find the relics gone again :p

albion had the str relics for 6 months str8 longer that you had em by far

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by -frostor-
i rather call it : making 100% use of ur char

Not that it would have mattered in the outcome, but I really look forward to seeing that bug abuse getting nerfed.

T

Trinilim

Not that it would have mattered in the outcome, but I really look forward to seeing that bug abuse getting nerfed.

hehe.. a buffbot user whining about bug abuse :>

Besides, mythic even said 'the LOS issue is <NOT> a bug, and is working just as intended'

I can scrounge it up somewhere on herald if you like

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
albion had the str relics for 6 months str8 longer that you had em by far

Yes you had, and that was not what i reffered to. You had them cuz you were never near the intesity in RR that Mid has had from both sides. You raid a keep in Mid ---> Mids show up. Raid a keep in Alb ---> Albs seldom so up. I can tell you rigth out now that you will not have those Relics for 6 mounts again. My bet is still that only a few Albs actually show up when we do your keeps again :), although I hope you come.

G

ghaladriel

:flame:

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [First Cohort]

Tunda lvl 24 Guardian [Alamut]

K

kenshee-himura

Well at least now RvR should become a bit more fun :D
Gonna have more visitors in our back yard now :D

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Trinilim
hehe.. a buffbot user whining about bug abuse :>

I like to refer bug abuse to what Mythic say is bug abuse. What you think of the matter I don't give a flying feck about.

S

Screeechy

Suck on that one yah manky mids...

And before u say night time raids ... was 12 hours total :D

And ALBS wont make same mistake twice ... come get our keeps but dont get too comfy cos we'll be right behind yah !!

btw thx for the nice 20k rp :D

NN GUYS

T

Trinilim

Yes you had, and that was not what i reffered to. You had them cuz you were never near the intesity in RR that Mid has had from both sides. You raid a keep in Mid ---> Mids show up. Raid a keep in Alb ---> Albs seldom so up. I can tell you rigth out now that you will not have those Relics for 6 mounts again. My bet is still that only a few Albs actually show up when we do your keeps again :), although I hope you come.

Ahem...

we had all of your keeps.

Oh yes, you mids were soooo clueless as to the relic raid going on.

pff, some defense.

Good job those to those mids that actually showed up.

S

saxosergi

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now us say bug abuse ? you know enchanters? they use this bug 2 years ago..... and zerkers overpowered ? bah! Grats albs !!!

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Trinilim
Ahem...

we had all of your keeps.

Oh yes, you mids were soooo clueless as to the relic raid going on.

pff, some defense.

Good job those to those mids that actually showed up.

I have never said that. What I said was that we had just about every Mid we gould get, but it wasn't enough. I think everyone knew what this was about, but few choose to stay until the end. This is a game after all so i don't blame them.

T

Trinilim

You raid a keep in Mid ---> Mids show up.

I have never said that. What I said was that we had just about every Mid we gould get, but it wasn't enough. I think everyone knew what this was about, but few choose to stay until the end. This is a game after all so i don't blame them.

rah :great:

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by saxosergi
quote:
Now us say bug abuse ? you know enchanters? they use this bug 2 years ago..... and zerkers overpowered ? bah! Grats albs !!!

Aye they have, but they are nowhere nears as anoying as you Necros. And zerkers what has that to do with bug abuse?

Users who are viewing this thread