Gratz Aimstar RR6 !!!!!!

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
People don't whine at you, people actually get pissed at you because you're most likely behaving like a 12 year old kid with all that rudespam on people you didn't even kill, simply on everyone you see. Plus the fact that you actually fail to play a silly easy class correctly & still need help of adding tards to kill people.

And excuse me, but as you've easily proven by reaching 8L3, it's not especially hard to win fights with boltrange cc against lower RR's, so you shouldn't talk about "skillzzzzz".

ok i would like u to explain what is fucking over powerd about a sorc then look at urself on ur SM, u cant be touched in melee most of the time till ur pets dead so u can just stand there nukeing us to shit, u have kick as pbaoe, u get pbaoe mezz, u get lifedrain aswell, u get a guarding pet that also chain stuns oO

so whats so OPed about sorc, Bolt range CC, Life drain, oh the joys. u know what ur rly lucky that they did not give us fucking instant mezz and stun aswell or else u would be owned even more so dont tell me about OPed classes please, :wanker:
and /rude is there for a reason, what else u ganna do /rude ur team m8s or a NPC that cant see it, i dont think so he can /rude all the bloody well he wants

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Jeffery said:
ok i would like u to explain what is fucking over powerd about a sorc then look at urself on ur SM, u cant be touched in melee most of the time till ur pets dead so u can just stand there nukeing us to shit, u have kick as pbaoe, u get pbaoe mezz, u get lifedrain aswell, u get a guarding pet that also chain stuns oO

so whats so OPed about sorc, Bolt range CC, Life drain, oh the joys. u know what ur rly lucky that they did not give us fucking instant mezz and stun aswell or else u would be owned even more so dont tell me about OPed classes please, :wanker:
and /rude is there for a reason, what else u ganna do /rude ur team m8s or a NPC that cant see it, i dont think so he can /rude all the bloody well he wants

but low and behold! in different spec lines...! they have a shithard time splitspeccing usefully.

sorc has lifetap, rr5, moc3 and they win... pretty much the easiest way to win ;O

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
yes but everyone gets a RR 5 RA that all comes into its own way if used right + RR 5 RA against another caster AKA joelz ,, useless also SM gets a lifedrain

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:

You forgot the speed, mezz duration reducer, charm, amnesia.. etc. And SMs pet does not interupt that good if they are unbuffed, and u aint untouchable in melee til ur pet is dead.

If a sorc is good, a sm have no chance to win against him 1 on 1, open field.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:

I dunno when said that a sorc was 'overpowered' or whined about that, I suppose you made it up? I'm aware that SM's are no bad chars at all. Yet, the point that sorcs gain an unfair advantage by having a longer CC range than any other class still remains. You can twist it all you want :)

And oh yeah, everyone gets a RR5 RA that comes in its own way, sure I suppose, despite for the fact that the SM RR5 is bugged since a while and doesn't work at all ? :twak:

However, the point in my above post wasn't that Horner is playing a "fucking" op class and should go die, it was more about Horner who shouldn't really say it doesn't require much skill to play a warlock (which is what he intended to say) when he's sitting on a char that doesn't require significally more skill to play.

I didn't say anything about OP classes, so please :wanker: ?

Sure it's there for a reason, it's there to indicate someone did something that was actually rude and to show that you're not happy about that behavior, it's NOT there for the reason to spam it all the time at random people.

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Gratzorz

Horner said:
Yeah, They whine at me cuz they cant solo me. Whats your point?

pwned with an rr4 ns OP for joo.. Oo

Himse said:
Horner, id like to see you get rr6 in this amount of time tbh.

i dont think i could :<

i know you couldnt, cause that would take like skillz and you have none

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom