Gratz afran rr5

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz and stay away of snowe places , cold makes you gimpy :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say well done if it weren't for the fact that he's a complete tosspot ¬.¬

Started whining at me and some m8s wen we 'as a group' attacked a hib.

Oh no, so we 3 attacked an enemy, when we are all in the same room, sat next to each other, grouping, having some fun.

He even told the mincer in our grp (level 48.5 and not SCed) not to attack a ranger as it was unfair.

Why does afran bother playing out in rvr? Seems like he is there just to have 1vs1's over and over, and not to defend his realm ¬.¬

Gamah

Banned
Gratz gimp ><

See my sig :p, and "only" having 1v1's is why he groups with me a lot then? :eek6:

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Tsabo said:
Started whining at me and some m8s wen we 'as a group' attacked a hib.

Oh no, so we 3 attacked an enemy, when we are all in the same room, sat next to each other, grouping, having some fun.

He even told the mincer in our grp (level 48.5 and not SCed) not to attack a ranger as it was unfair.

Why does afran bother playing out in rvr? Seems like he is there just to have 1vs1's over and over, and not to defend his realm ¬.¬

I started whining? I asked you to give him a fair fight, not 3v1. I duo sometimes so how can you say all I have is 1v1's ? If the only way you can get kills is zerging, you should be playing cs xD

The mincer who is level 48 (Bahumat) whined at me for not adding on a 1v1 fight, sounds comparable to Aldoran xE

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
So how is 2vs1 any different to 3vs1? I'm here to defend my realm and rid albion of those shitty lil hibs and mids, not to have a 'fair' fight or to give my opponent a 'chance'.

Not got the idea of the whole realm vs realm vs realm idea yet have you...

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
I'm here to defend my realm and rid albion of those shitty lil hibs and mids, not to have a 'fair' fight or to give my opponent a 'chance'.

FOR ARTHUR AND CAMELOT!

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
well done afran

big gratz m8 well deserved...
seems to me afran is a player with morales.....
tsabo dont think u should abuse someone on a gratz thread....
nice fight other night by the way afran...

all the best jamie :drink:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:

Where do 'morals' come into it when it's a war and people refuse to attack the enemy unless it's a 'fair' fight?

That's not 'morals' he has, it's a lack of brain cells.

Granted 1vs1 can be fun, like you and I had the other night Jamies. But this game isn't based on that so don't whine when people increase their chances of winning a fight by increasing their numbers. I actually solo 90% of the time, but when my RL m8s want to join me, I don't say no. It's fun roaming the frontiers with my friends.

This is my view, but like I say 90% of my RPs have come from solo kills thus far. Only RR3l2 granted but mainly solo, yet I still have this view.

Do I have the blessing of being told I have 'morals' by the great Jamies, or am I just another whine target?

I think someone should make an online version of Tekan for the people that don't under the concept of Realm vs Realm...

Gamah

Banned
It is actully a game tsabo..and if you don't want to gratz him stay the fuck off this thread...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:

Abuse is the only fun part in a gratz thread tho :x

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Fo straef :p

Tsabo: What groborthire said x<

Edit; vlad, not playing scout.. to fotm :(

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Afran :cheers:

Tsabo said:
I actually solo 90% of the time, but when my RL m8s want to join me, I don't say no. It's fun roaming the frontiers with my friends.

I so agree on that one. But if u play with 1-2 friends ur a zerger these days... :(

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Where do 'morals' come into it when it's a war and people refuse to attack the enemy unless it's a 'fair' fight?

That's not 'morals' he has, it's a lack of brain cells.

I think you have got slightly confused here. This is a game... which people play for fun, not some 'real world' fight for your life.

If people don't enjoy it (ie because you zerged them), then they won't come back. Not much enjoyment on either side if you have nothing to kill.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, grats, guess I'll see you at dc docks again soon enough:-P

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
I think you have got slightly confused here. This is a game... which people play for fun, not some 'real world' fight for your life.

If people don't enjoy it (ie because you zerged them), then they won't come back. Not much enjoyment on either side if you have nothing to kill.

Exactly I play it for fun, but I play it in the context of the game. I don't expect to play the game and get some scout QQing me about playing the game I want to play it.

I think you guys are forgetting the little fact that he Whined at me about this first.

And for those people that get zerged and dont go out again, they're a bit pathetic.

If you you go for a job interview and get turned down do you just stop going to job interviews? No, you persist. I persist with the game and keep going out to RvR because I know that for the annoyance of getting killed by gankage, I am sure to find the odd soloer that I can have a really good enjoyable fight with.

Gamah

Banned
Tsabo said:
Exactly I play it for fun, but I play it in the context of the game. I don't expect to play the game and get some scout QQing me about playing the game I want to play it.
Afrans an Infil, and you don't give up on jobs because otherwise you starve...hardly the same as playing a game which if you don't get a job you can't play :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
be one with the zerg

zerging killed rvr on excal i guess some people want it here too :)
then everyone can move happily to wow

I dont add out of RESPECT for the other person, and i like the CHALLENGE of fighting someone 1 on 1, or fg v fg. I dont see the pleasure anyone gets out of ganking soloers 3-4 against 1 who has no chance but thats just me.
I dont see what was wrong with him asking his grp not to add, glad some people still have some etiquete rather than joining the givf rp's bandwagon.

Grats on rr5

Gamah

Banned
lies chronic!!1111

I saaw you with your 100man sm zerg on excal zerging lvl 20 clerics!!11

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom