Gratts sushii!

A

Amadon

I don't see it as much an accomplishment personally, but I guess you must be proud :rolleyes:

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Nuclear
Gratz.. but yea.. bring on the nerf so u can start winning ur fights with skill and not ur classes..

says the enchanter

:ROFLMAO:

A

Amadon

Originally posted by nalistah
says the enchanter

chanter still takes more skill than a savage to get rps ;)
(which isn't much admittedly)

N

Nuclear

says the enchanter

says the RG member :rolleyes: and dunno if u noticed but havent played my chanter in rvr for ages

N

nalistah

says the RG member :rolleyes: and dunno if u noticed but havent played my chanter in rvr for ages

And exactly what have RG to do with this? Just a nobrain comment from a nobrain person, trying to get some attention.

are u to embarresed to put your guild-name in your sig?

Llaw Zergian (aka never even seen in less then 16 ppl) or Zergeance i guess.

u 1butt0nuberskilledclass4tehwin

N

Nuclear

And exactly what have RG to do with this? Just a nobrain comment from a nobrain person, trying to get some attention.

are u to embarresed to put your guild-name in your sig?

Llaw Zergian (aka never even seen in less then 16 ppl) or Zergeance i guess.

u 1butt0nuberskilledclass4tehwin

lol listen to urself..

can see u got no idea what ur talking about with : "Llaw Zergian (aka never even seen in less then 16 ppl) or Zergeance i guess.

u 1butt0nuberskilledclass4tehwin"

Just a lame attempt to defend urself cuz u know im right

the reason i said it was.. yea well u'll get the point if u think about ur grp setups :D

EDIT : Changed my sig to make u happy :wub: :rolleyes:

who are u btw? none of the chars from ur sig ring a bell

T

Trubble

oooh a savage with high RR, like we should be impressed. :)

doh sneaked in a savage whine... soz. ;)

N

nalistah

lol listen to urself..

can see u got no idea what ur talking about with : "Llaw Zergian (aka never even seen in less then 16 ppl) or Zergeance i guess.

u 1butt0nuberskilledclass4tehwin"

Just a lame attempt to defend urself cuz u know im right

the reason i said it was.. yea well u'll get the point if u think about ur grp setups :D

EDIT : Changed my sig to make u happy :wub: :rolleyes:

who are u btw? none of the chars from ur sig ring a bell

HAHA, ofc u are LA... havent seen u in less then 2fg+ last month, hard to spot a certain person in that hord.

and what about our grp setups?

Who I am? I could ask u the same, never seen or heard anything from someone in your sig. Just a random LA-zergling i guess ;)

N

Nuclear

HAHA, ofc u are LA... havent seen u in less then 2fg+ last month.

and what about our grp setups?

Who I am? I could ask u the same, never seen or heard anything from someone in your sig. Just a random LA-zergling i guess ;)

Ofc u know who i am.. dont play stupid :p and ur weak attempt to insult me doesnt hurt me at all.. atleast not when comming from a nobody like u who doesnt even know what he's talking about.

And tbh... RG's talking about zergs is about the most ironic thing in the world.. u even did it while overpowered and everyone were laughing at ya.. It's true we teamed up 2fg all day yesterday due to big alb and mid zergs etc and cuz most hibs are tired of mids who can only own when they make full savage grps.. and its true that we run in 2fg now and then lately but most of the time its 1fg..

Not even gonna bother answering ur next reply cuz u clearly got no idea what ur talking about..

N

nalistah

Ofc u know who i am.. dont play stupid :p and ur weak attempt to insult me doesnt hurt me at all.. atleast not when comming from a nobody like u who doesnt even know what he's talking about.

And tbh... RG's talking about zergs is about the most ironic thing in the world.. u even did it while overpowered and everyone were laughing at ya.. It's true we teamed up 2fg all day yesterday due to big alb and mid zergs etc and cuz most hibs are tired of mids who can only own when they make full savage grps.. and its true that we run in 2fg now and then lately but most of the time its 1fg..

Not even gonna bother answering ur next reply cuz u clearly got no idea what ur talking about..

haha..why should i know who i are? You think you're l33t or something? Tbh, never heard of u, and I dont see any reason to why I should have.

"It's true we teamed up 2fg all day yesterday due to big alb and mid zergs etc and cuz most hibs are tired of mids who can only own when they make full savage grps.. "

All yesterday..haha... more like all 2 last months.. and why is it ironic that I talking about u running in 2fg+? was like 2+ months last time i saw RG in more then 1fg. I had a hard time to even get 1fg going yesterday due to the lack of people.

And I still dont see any reason too why I not should have any idea of what im talking about.

Guess you are a bit of a very confused and unsecure person :(

R

-RG-Jaond

So what you say is that:

2fg RG = omfg ZERG
2fg LA = ok

OMG you realy are stupid

N

Nuclear

always the same with RG members.. haha.. u guys really make these forums alot more fun to read... keep it up till english servers are rdy etc so i got something to laugh about while waiting

All u ever do is talk crap cuz u dunno what to say to defend urself

/taunt.. soon ill get zerged on the forums too :D

N

nalistah

always the same with RG members.. haha.. u guys really make these forums alot more fun to read... keep it up till english servers are rdy etc so i got something to laugh about while waiting

You are just a very stupid person;

You (LA) run with two fg and says taht are totally ok coz albs/mids zergs..

RG do the same (2+ months ago) and you say we (still) are zergers omg etc etc... shows how bright you are.

R

-RG-Jaond

Im sorry my friend Llaw Arian = the new ZERG guild

N

Nuclear

You are just a very stupid person;

You (LA) run with two fg and says taht are totally ok coz albs/mids zergs..

RG do the same (2+ months ago) and you say we (still) are zergers omg etc etc... shows how bright you are.

First of all im not im not stupid.. and yes i know u dont zerg anymore... i was bored and needed some flaming :p thx for teh fun etc.. ppl on irc says english servers are up now.. cya in game :wub:

N

nalistah

First of all im not im not stupid.. and yes i know u dont zerg anymore... i was bored and needed some flaming :p thx for teh fun etc.. ppl on irc says english servers are up now.. cya in game :wub:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom