Grats to us dinging 100 million arpees

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I am surprised AoD are getting any rps atm stuck in the middle of an alb zerg.

Though to be fair the one time last night we caught you on our own (Sun), even with the drop on you, we got creamed. Still not sure what wrong :) I personally blame the MA macro.

Grats on grinding it out to 100 mil.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
I am surprised AoD are getting any rps atm stuck in the middle of an alb zerg.

Though to be fair the one time last night we caught you on our own (Sun), even with the drop on you, we got creamed. Still not sure what wrong :) I personally blame the MA macro.

Grats on grinding it out to 100 mil.

something to add to this. We are making grps every night (nearly) tho not always guild grp, many times we have ppl from other guilds.
We most of times help the albionians to achieve their goals, which in nf only can be keep takes and relic takings. Sad that mids didnt do that lately, which led to that mids dont have relics atm.
Since our grp is caster heavy type, with a reaver we are trying to kill the enemy zergs at keeps, towers, when they are attacking. U can imagine 30-40 enemies staying relatively close to each other when we arrive. Mezz, then twf3, ST, ichors, and nukeage. This means a loads of rps. Not to mention the fun to see these zergs dieing in 10 sec :) We sometimes have fg vs fg fights, which are funny and good battles, like with high rr hib grps (eclipse and friends), sadly there is no high rr mid grp out atm.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
U can imagine 30-40 enemies staying relatively close to each other when we arrive. Mezz, then twf3, ST, ichors, and nukeage. This means a loads of rps. Not to mention the fun to see these zergs dieing in 10 sec :) We sometimes have fg vs fg fights, which are funny and good battles, like with high rr hib grps (eclipse and friends), sadly there is no high rr mid grp out atm.

And this is EXACTLY what makes the game SO fun for the casual players.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
jó látni hibi és mid 14 éves korosztály képviselői is megtalálták a fórumot kinyilvánitva szeretetüket xD :worthy:

nekik csináltam a topicot (na jó meg magunknak hogy jót röhöghessünk :D)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:

says mr animist, well your idiot class makes alb/mid casual players QQ especially since NF keepfights/keetakes

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:

By now even casual players should have learned the dangers of standing too close together :p

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
By now even casual players should have learned the dangers of standing too close together :p

Yes but seriously does it really matter?
Only the other hardcore RvR guilds can compete, if they arent there everyone dies anyhow. Funny thing is I dont know how it happens..!?

Only time the regular players win is if they outnumber the RvR guildgroup by MUCH. Balance issue in this game isnt classes issues etc, imo it´s the balance "Cassual players VS. Hardcore players" that need to be fixed, somehow, and I dont know how.

You are in PE, you should know how easy you guys kill like 90% of the other players regardless. I´ve been nuked dead by you countless time anyhow, often in two or at most three hits.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Luz said:
Only time the regular players win is if they outnumber the RvR guildgroup by MUCH. Balance issue in this game isnt classes issues etc, imo it´s the balance "Cassual players VS. Hardcore players" that need to be fixed, somehow, and I dont know how.

How about if all the high RRs do an RA respec, but dont use up their hard earned points so the rest of us can have a better chance? :p

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:
Yes but seriously does it really matter?
Only the other hardcore RvR guilds can compete, if they arent there everyone dies anyhow. Funny thing is I dont know how it happens..!?

You are in PE, you should know how easy you guys kill like 90% of the other players regardless. I´ve been nuked dead by you countless time anyhow, often in two or at most three hits.

Err, yes, it does really matter. If you're all close together when they hit you with all those things then 90% of you are dead, and they can easily finished you off. If you're more spread out then maybe 25% of you dead at worst, with 75% left (30~) people you can beat even an rvr guild :p

And if I nuke you dead in 2-3 lifetaps (baseline spell , 179 delve only, available to all casters in all realms except for animists whose is only 164(?) delve, be glad I don't have access to spec nukes or something :p ), then you either need a) to be buffed (even many casual players can manage buffbots these days) b) get better resists, SC is still easy to cap (just do an SI style sc template) if you don't go for massive toa bonuses, it's only hard to have good resists if you are trying to max toa bonuses, which a casual player wouldn't be .. right? c) try get a warden in group for even more resists. d) if you see a debuff landing on you run like mad, don't wait to be hit by damage spells before you start running out of range..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
Mezz, then twf3, ST, ichors, and nukeage. This means a loads of rps. Not to mention the fun to see these zergs dieing in 10 sec :)

I think more random players having these aoe RA's would very effectively stop 'zerg farming' or at least make it much more difficult. Unfortunately most of the classes that have access to them still aren't played heavily and don't seem to be spec'ing for them (in random grps at least).

Mael, 50th ment.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
I think more random players having these aoe RA's would very effectively stop 'zerg farming' or at least make it much more difficult. Unfortunately most of the classes that have access to them still aren't played heavily and don't seem to be spec'ing for them (in random grps at least).

Mael, 50th ment.

Yep that is right. And I dont say its working every time. We died badly not once because something went wrong, like yesterday when eclipse grp and other high rr hibs were with the hib zerg, we cant use this bomb action since they have same ras like us and can kill us easily in that lag :( I personally dont really like these keepfights which we have to fight nowadays , because my comp lagging badly, sometimes I have to bring bb too, then my screen freeze every time if a single grp inc, so I cant even mezz :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom