Grats to Schmerz!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

w00t! He finally hit 50! Yeehaw! Congratulations me ol' muckeroo!

Now power level me!! Noooowww!

:D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Impressive to lvl a scout to 50 in these dark days.
Although it is nice to see scouts grouping more. It is a bit silly that minstrels and infiltrators make better scouts than the class that was designed for it.
Big gratz to the massive effort put into lvl'ing to 50 mate :)
Hit that bit harder now :) Enjoy RvR :)
Regards, Glottis

B

Belomar

Congratulations, Schmerz! You (and your uber buffbot Ubercleric :)) have always been very kind to a certain blue-con Cabalist who liked to run around the Danaoin clerk house and kill fishermen. Stacking two DoTs surely hurt when you have a super acuity buff. :)

:clap: Well done! :clap:

K

K0nah

rofl wrong guy, similarly named cleric i grped with on my wiz *cough*

grats anyway :D

A

Apathy

Heh. Schmerz is the nicest, most considerate and friendly person I know online. Have played online games with him for years now.

All hail!

Getting a scout to 50 is hard. But doing it at the same time as two clerics and an inf has to be even harder. :)

a.

A

Aurelius A

:clap: Gratz :clap:

Good to see you at the big 50 schmerz.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I have to say, I don't think I have ever seen anyone with as much patience and determination as Schmerz. I would have gone insane a long time ago trying to level all those characters at the same time.

Sooo thats 1 lvl 50 Scout and 4 other chars at 40+...ay carumba! He should get a medal for that. :-o

S

Schmerz

I thank you all!

it is great to know to have so nice friends :)

A

Adralend

Grats m8.. and thanks for huting those trees last night ;) tonight it's a spirit.. :) go go go !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom