Grats to me!

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
gratz Scabs, and maybe you should not play 3 classes in rvr and you will hit RR6 then

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
gratz Scabs, and maybe you should not play 3 classes in rvr and you will hit RR6 then

Think your right :m00:

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Got the same problem, but all mine respect to those that can stay to one char at a time :worthy:

Ohh and grats :cheers:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Lets hope the rank and ability I get makes a difference. I may win moer than 1 in 10 fights now.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
having to make your own rr5 gratz thread :<

Gratz scabs. Good luck out there.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
having to make your own rr5 gratz thread :<

Gratz scabs. Good luck out there.

Think I got there before anyone else. I was just so impressed with myself, I had too. :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Hey Scabs make me a rr5 ding thread to :p and evendarg:D we all dinged rr5 yesterday :D:D lol :p
edity: gratz:p

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Hey Scabs make me a rr5 ding thread to :p and evendarg:D we all dinged rr5 yesterday :D:D lol :p

I think you should edit this and say grats aswell

Legionaire

Fledgling Freddie
grats Scabs well done even tho when we duo'ed you got me killed each and everytime :fluffle:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Legionaire said:
grats Scabs well done even tho when we duo'ed you got me killed each and everytime :fluffle:

/sarcasm Maybe you should try staying inside berks tower? /sarcasm.

Congrats Scabs :)

Legionaire

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
/sarcasm Maybe you should try staying inside berks tower? /sarcasm.

Congrats Scabs :)

oh we duoed in Middy with my eld so sorta pisses on your :flame: abit

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Legionaire said:
British Ranger

I was refering to him, you know, the char you're always in berks tower with Tox, Peppels, et all? :)

Legionaire

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
I was refering to him, you know, the char you're always in berks tower with Tox, Peppels, et all? :)

Yeah well if the usual Stealth Zerg of 2 Alerion Knights infils, Mincer for the mezz and scout adds were not camping the area for Solo Stealthers on the way out to the bridge then maybe we would move a little further out and anyway why move when your'e right there below us to stick our arrows in.. :twak:

Legionaire

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway Since we hijacked this Thread can we QQ about my Elds base line stun oh and on the subject of OP'ed Warlocks,Sorcs,Bainshees and Shrooms...There you go i mentioned them all :cheers:

gohan

FH is my second home
hehe gratz scabs, have alot of respec for you soloing as a tank class i probly gave u half ur rpts with my scout ^^, sux as a solo tank i have a rr4 arms that i soloed like get 1 kill every 4 runs so well done :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom