Grats to Centuri

S

Sabu

Was a good plan but hibs fought nice :).

A lot of albs working together... That RoXxX

F

Flimgoblin

fell at the final post :(

the linkdeaths got us... the mass charge to the gates just didn't happen.. we got picked off one by one :(

next time gadget! next time!

Thanks for organising it Centuri :) don't be disheartened, we nearly made it....

P

pitspawn

The server makes me sick sometimes :puke: I know Centuri in RL and he had been planning that raid for a whole week contacting everybody writing plans down on paper etc etc. It unlike all other relic raids was fast, and it would have worked. The relic raid force went straight to the relic keep, no messing about taking keeps (that was the job of other albion forces). Finally it comes together and when we get to their relic keep HALF (no exaduration here) of our army goes LD, and even when they come back they LD again.

What makes it worse, is how hib knew about it before we were even there. I hate spies, people like that should be shot, they ruin the game.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Very well done indeed!! it takes a lot of energy to arrange it...

too bad the server couldnt handle the zone-load...

T

Treniel-

lol i love it when peeps say theres spies in the realm why can't people just accept the raid was discovered ? i mean it is emain afterall how many stealthers u think saw us on the way???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom