Grats to all Albs and thanks to Wildfire

O

old.Ramas

Well run raid as ever Wildfire.

Grats to everyone who came along on tonights successful relic raid.

:clap:

F

Friznit

Was great fun. Even though the relic was sitting on the pad after having a breakdown with all the albs porting;)

The Zerg in Odins at the gate was insane :D

Good work to all that came and thanks to Wildfire and others running the raid.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Dont forget to thank your hibbie friends, without who you would not have had the bottle to do it.

Funny that having a larger populus than us eh.

O

old.chipper

they know they cant get the power relics easily at all,
and fyi we tried to stop the albs at amg in odins we dont want them to have it anymore than you my quiestion is where were the mids u go to alb or summat ?

hibbies and alb friends LOL u havin a laugh aint ya

M

Molten Lava

Time to think of the caster

Tired of being hit by some ghey lurikeen for 900 damage.....get their relics and see...damage goes down 30%

Grats on the middy relic though :)

S

starblade

Gratz to all on a very well organised and executed relic raid ! :clap: :clap:

A salute to the hibernian force at amg, was some good action the first time (didnt get to the second charge as I was playing dead rp cow again :p )

As for the remark :

Dont forget to thank your hibbie friends

What a silly thing to say :) , it should have been you defending amg & cs but I didnt see a single mid except for a few in sauvage at the end of the raid.

E

--Eraser--

:clap: gratz! :clap:

btw what time the raid started? i remember loggin off around 23 CET when the lag in emain started to annoy me too much...

M

MiZzZerY

Bah Eraser was sneaking up behind u yesterday while playing my friends shadowblade, can't u casters just stand still for a moment? ;P

(sry off topic)

GRATS ALBS!""! EHHEAEH> !! ;!11 :O

A

akula

played guys

(can't say i like it, but it'll give mid the kick it needs :/

S

Sisifos

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee Grats to all!:] GJ Wildfire:p

After having all str relics im considering making a battle-mage :p:p Start hitting with my staff or smthing :D

Damn GOOD Job Guys :):)

K

Kcinimodus

Gratz Wildfire :clap:

Am I the only one thinking Wildfire is lucky as hell, for not getting spotted before we arrive at relickeep, again like last raid?

Hmm thought so, nevermind then ;)

Nice work albs, we still haven't lost our ability to work together when there's a common goal.

O

old.Wildfire

Perhaps kci, but we had 3 scouts (well 2 infils and a scout) giving reports on enemy movements while we were in APK and I waited until the coast was relatively clear as chat logs will show :) my main concern was the reported hibzerg at amg just before we left, but we played the waiting game and eventually got bored, which is when we moved.

L

loxleyhood

A good job, but a terrible shame another realm event the smaller guilds are never told of.

T

Tigerius

Not really. We did make it to the relic keep undetected after all so for once the security efforts paid off.

Z

-Ziro-

Grats to all Albs involved and to WF for the effort of getting this together :) Well done mate!

Must say I developed a certain attachment to that tree due south of Nottmorr where we were waiting about 40 mins - maybe it was frost :D

Good thing I brought a masterpiece pair of woolen socks!

Users who are viewing this thread