Grats Theodoric rr8!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
A very rude individual who shall get no gratz from me.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Congratulations, Theo! :D

(And Daemyr, you are quite honestly growing too big for your own shoes.)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
funny these prodigy dudes, atleast some of them... running as a full grp in odins/hadrians... ganking soloers or whatever is below their 8 man squad.. and litterary running from fair fgvfg fights... 0 respect..except to debuffs =)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Congratulations, Theo! :D

(And Daemyr, you are quite honestly growing too big for your own shoes.)

My reasons for disliking this individual are quite simple. Anyone who swears that much when Elahim asks him a simple non offensive question in a cg and the decides to swear at us when we ask that they not add on us nor camp PK's every time for the next 2 months deserves no respect from me.

And as for that comment belomar i quite honestly believe you outgrew yours a long time ago. Please dont let the door hit your Ego on the way out of the forums :touch:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
swords said:
My reasons for disliking this individual are quite simple.
Regardless, don't pollute a gratz thread with things like that -- either congratulate the person or hold your peace. We have enough whine here as it is.
And as for that comment belomar i quite honestly believe you outgrew yours a long time ago. Please dont let the door hit your Ego on the way out of the forums :touch:
Hmm, is that a dismissal? My ego is doing well, thank you. :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
does it grow with your moc button? :fluffle:
Heh, at least the ego-to-body ratio is larger on a Lurikeen. ;)

(Btw, nice stunning inside MMG (near MTK) the other day (Thursday?), you stopped both me and my fellow MA (Dokuske) in our tracks. However, I did get off my debuff on you and Pin finished the job. :))

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Heh, at least the ego-to-body ratio is larger on a Lurikeen. ;)

(Btw, nice stunning inside MMG (near MTK) the other day (Thursday?), you stopped both me and my fellow MA (Dokuske) in our tracks. However, I did get off my debuff on you and Pin finished the job. :))

you must be misstaken, cant recall...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
pfft, zerging to rr8 sux :p and belomar, ur not 1 to lecture on ego sizes :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
you must be misstaken, cant recall...
I have it on video, we went inside MMG on Thursday evening and found your group there. I was impressed that you stunned both me and Dokuske, but like I said, I did manage to get my debuff off. ;)

Oh, and Fluid, as stated above, my ego is perfectly fine. :cheers:

Marc

FH is my second home
swords said:
My reasons for disliking this individual are quite simple. Anyone who swears that much when Elahim asks him a simple non offensive question in a cg and the decides to swear at us when we ask that they not add on us nor camp PK's every time for the next 2 months deserves no respect from me

And zenith telling me to fuck off out of odins when i ran a fg plus a mincer add is acceptable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom