HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No really grats. Well played and all that. Oh and btw
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adari

Part of the furniture
Nice and friendly bunch :) Very skilled players, always going for a good challenge.

Grats on RR7, there is no one else who deserves it more than you. Keep up the good work, you make stealthers look great, and you create the best RvR environment soloers who happen to be around you could wish for.

Also,

no.

Gamah

Banned
Adari said:
Nice and friendly bunch :) Very skilled players, always going for a good challenge.

Grats on RR7, there is no one else who deserves it more than you. Keep up the good work, you make stealthers look great, and you create the best RvR environment soloers who happen to be around you could wish for.

Also,

no.

:D:D

Gamah

Banned
Solari said:
o_O get real dude....

I am just repeating what he actully said

Porkbelly: "People only whine because they fear me, I am the best melee ranger in the game"

Ofc I don't beleieve it seen as I rip him and killsimba apart 100% whenever they are duo :D

The Man

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz mate :)

Don't worry about all the tarts that moan they only do it coz TeamZerg has owned them at one time or another :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I am just repeating what he actully said

Porkbelly: "People only whine because they fear me, I am the best melee ranger in the game"

Ofc I don't beleieve it seen as I rip him and killsimba apart 100% whenever they are duo :D

Can you spell "Irony?"

Gratz Pork, nice to have another flame bait thread to laugh at on a Monday morning. :D

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
lpep said:
lol gratz .... didnt doo too well at bled tonight.. bring a bigger zerg next time :p

I wonder why we didnt do well let me think ( THATS IT ) 4 stealthers grped with 4 casters camping bled , stealthers pop stealthers then casters life tap .

maybe thats why .

thanks all and gamah noone cares what you are trying say so just shut up :fluffle: .

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
little note to the whiners: if you really don't like them don't post, all you do is bump their grats thread otherwise ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Porkbelly said:
thanks all and gamah noone cares what you are trying say so just shut up :fluffle: .

I think you'll find that's noone cares how you justify zerging its still playing like a retard :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
little note to the whiners: if you really don't like them don't post, all you do is bump their grats thread otherwise ;)

A gratz thread serves two purposes:

1) Saying "congratulations" to a friend or foe you think deserves the honour and respect.
2) Telling some nitwhit his so-called achievement is the work of others, or is gained through a supposed lame method.

In this case, I think it's obvious which of those two reasons the majority are posting in this thread for. :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly's example shows that realm rank doesn't equal skill.

As a side note: maybe now with some ra's to back you up you can finally start soloing

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
aika said:
Porkbelly's example shows that realm rank doesn't equal skill.

As a side note: maybe now with some ra's to back you up you can finally start soloing

I tryed soloing and guess what i got ganked by a grp of tanks so i try again oh same shit happens this time i get life taped , ( THIS HAPPENS ALL NIGHT LONG )

Now why would i want to play the game like this and have no fun , Peeps seem to forget im a Melee Ranger not a Ns , i can not start a fight and finish it in seconds like Ns-inf-sb do and by the time i have nearly killed an alb or mid somone else has added , so like i said why play like this ?

I wanted to have as much fun as i could playing daoc and by playing in a grp with good mates all using ts is best way to play this game .

So stick soloing up your ass ( i play how i bloody want to )

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Porkbelly said:
I tryed soloing and guess what i got ganked by a grp of tanks so i try again oh same shit happens this time i get life taped , ( THIS HAPPENS ALL NIGHT LONG )

Attacking a group of tanks generally isn't a good idea, whether or not you are 'one of the best rangers'. If you can't pick your fights by now you really need to start over.

Porkbelly said:
i can not start a fight and finish it in seconds like Ns-inf-sb do and by the time i have nearly killed an alb or mid somone else has added , so like i said why play like this ?

I'm guessing the vast majority of people add on you so often without a thought due to the fact that you have openly admitted to adding on others and are proud to group up (NOT a whine, just an observation).

It's often the way as a soloer, you get your arse handed to you/zerged/added on/whatever more often than not some days, some days are a blast.

If you want to gain real respect from people, you NEED to start soloing, some people say you've got the adding under control, just try soloing more often. Again, not a whine, take that banstick away from above my head please Flim.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
That's fine. Just don't expect any respect from other people than your bumchums :)

Gamah

Banned
Sharkith said:
Can you spell "Irony?"

Gratz Pork, nice to have another flame bait thread to laugh at on a Monday morning. :D

Yes and why would I wan't to?

i·ro·ny Audio pronunciation of "irony" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
1. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
2. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
3. Dramatic irony.
4. Socratic irony.

See nothing in my statement which would induce you to use a word such as "irony"

Oh and ZergBelly, I'll think you will find quite a few people agree with me on the subject of you xD

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly said:

It sucks getting zerged and you admit that. + You zerg. = Fair game?

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhah.........(takes a deep breath)......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grats to the others, erm no, no grats to them either :eek:

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:

i·ro·ny Audio pronunciation of "irony" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
1. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
2. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
3. Dramatic irony.
4. Socratic irony.

See nothing in my statement which would induce you to use a word such as "irony"

Oh and ZergBelly, I'll think you will find quite a few people agree with me on the subject of you xD

Gamah, seriously mate, your dictionary posts are getting really, really old. I'd rather you give us a link or something instead of trying to sound intelligent.

Grats I guess

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

ok now you have looked it up and have the phonetics try thinking that maybe Porkbelly was like being ironic (note not you :p)? He might have been trying to have a laugh. The problem was you kind of missed the point.

Think of it like that and then you posting it here and then think - whats ironic about that? :D

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Gamah, seriously mate, your dictionary posts are getting really, really old. I'd rather you give us a link or something instead of trying to sound intelligent.

Grats I guess

I've made like 2 in 2 years, If I was trying to sound intelligent surely I wouldn't copy and paste from dictionary.com I would make it sound like I wrote it. Do you actully put any thought into your posts, or just mash away at the keyboard like the monkey you are?

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz porkbelly

have to agree with what porkbelly is saying rangers aint fast at killing and most off my fight's do seem to be suicide kill's,its not the tanks that gank as much but a caster will life tap like it's gone out off fashion.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
luribeauty said:
have to agree with what porkbelly is saying rangers aint fast at killing

No slower than most other classes, in fact rangers DPS is higher than many: shield tanks, minstrels, skalds, heretics in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom