Grats Perri on rr9

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Because the fish deserves his own thread (and he's a nice bloke too...)
:drink:

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Well added, one of the most frustrating people ingame - zerger who thinks adding is right despite the fact you're 'destroying' 16 people's fun.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Glorien said:
Well added, one of the most frustrating people ingame - zerger who thinks adding is right despite the fact you're 'destroying' 16 people's fun.

If Perri is adding on your fight it's because you are within sight of a keep under siege, or on the route to one.

Engage brain before a) choosing where to look for fg fights and b) posting.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Glorien said:

If you don't want adds don't fight within 30s walk from the main portal keep of a realm (i.e. Beno)

Friday night within 30 mins of playing I'd had 4 PM's of this sort of crap, I hadn't even been further than Beno docks in one direction and just over the bridge towards Beno 4 in the other.

As for destroying 16 people's fun, how many people's fun do you think opted fgs spoil in an average night steamrollering solo'ers, small groups and low rr's?

Usually when running a bg you'll find me saying let's move away from the fg fights but given the complete and utter abuse I've taken from your guild and others like you recently I won't be bothering in future and Perri will be following me :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Usually when running a bg you'll find me saying let's move away from the fg fights but given the complete and utter abuse I've taken from your guild and others like you recently I won't be bothering in future and Perri will be following me :p

please do bother for my luri :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats, Perri! :)

(And fuck off with the crybaby whines in a gratz thread.)

Everz

FH is my second home
Gratz Perri, damn your green dot spammin :(

Ssssh @ Glorien

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Glorien said:

read the FH CoC before posting anything this stupid again.

PS. Grats perri.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Glorien said:

Had a long chat with 1 of your guildies about this, dont have time to go through this all again so plz do us all a favour and fuck off. Ty

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Glorien said:

Yet your crew of 8 ppl who are looking for FG v FG action showed up at Dun Allinne the other night, Where the zerg was. Fucken muppet, You don't want fg v fg you want easy RP's. Stop adding on the zerg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom