Grats Lotheric Stong Lvl 50 Mega Fotm Half Ogre Merc

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Grats Mr.IleavegroupbecauseIdiedonce. :twak:

I would leave too, because you ALL apparently are only a bunch of wajning NEWBLARS! :eek: Soz had to wajn.

Grats Lotheric! :clap:

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Grats Mr.IleavegroupbecauseIdiedonce. :twak:

I take it you was in that group where our Paladin made us whipe 3 times due to large pulls and not listening to my request in smaller pulls, so QQ more :touch:

Don't see any point in staying a group that only makes me loose exp and don't wanna listen on such a small request in smaller pulls.

Anyways, thanks :fluffle:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Lotheric said:
I take it you was in that group where our Paladin made us whipe 3 times due to large pulls and not listening to my request in smaller pulls, so QQ more

Don't see any point in staying a group that only makes me loose exp and don't wanna listen on such a small request in smaller pulls.

Anyways, thanks
Fair enough, I understand that point :) But saying so honestly instead of just releasing would've been much nicer, not that it matters anyway :)
( original post was more of a joke than anything else :) )

Grats anyway :fluffle:

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Also BIG thanks to Ilum for nice Avalon City grps! And cheers Matriarch for buffing me every now and then in Barrows :clap:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf tbh :) my ogre is only lvl 35 and i had toa for 2 days

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
And we're now doing gratz threads for level 50s in the RvR forum? Umm...

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You sure took long time,saw 2 lvl 50 HO's on Excalibur on thursday.

And can mod move this to general discussion/whatever,RvR Discussion aint place for lvl 50 ding grats.

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
You sure took long time,saw 2 lvl 50 HO's on Excalibur on thursday.

And can mod move this to general discussion/whatever,RvR Discussion aint place for lvl 50 ding grats.

The whine is strong in this one! :eek7:

I never had for purpose to ding level 50 as fast as I could, if that was my goal I would just have arranged a pbaoe exp grp and started it on release day. So what do you really wanna say with "You sure took long time"? You don't neither know for how long I've had ToA, nor my /played time.

Although I agree that thread could be moved to a more proper section, preferably Alb/Pryd one.

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
will be interesting to face HOs :cheers:

edit: grats of course :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Chean said:
QQ :kissit:

Loth deserves a gratz so stop your bitching

For what :p that aint his first lvl 50 so i dont see nothing special on it. And lvl 50 ding grats wont most certainly belong here.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Downanael said:
For what :p that aint his first lvl 50 so i dont see nothing special on it. And lvl 50 ding grats wont most certainly belong here.
I agree, would be more home in the albion section.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
It's not like RvR boards has been flooded lately ;p

Lotheric said:
Also BIG thanks to Ilum for nice Avalon City grps! And cheers Matriarch for buffing me every now and then in Barrows :clap:

Pfft, i wanted stlonger thanks thread :D
Grats to 50 u big f0k :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom