Grats Kalloth on RR5

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Non FOTM ubah unbuffed scout with crappy template that gets pwned by a druid :) Took you 2 years? :D

:cheers:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz mate :) At least you are one off those ppl who still play for fun. (we have an understanding don't we Kalloth ;) cfr x-mas day and yesterday :p)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Theseus said:
gratz mate :) At least you are one off those non-asshole kind off albs. (we have an understanding don't we Kalloth ;) )

says the ranger who camps beno docks with 3 of his stealther buddies :eek6:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
elbeek said:
says the ranger who camps beno docks with 3 of his stealther buddies :eek6:

That only takes in effect at night when the average albstealthergroup is made out off 5 ppl. During the day I always solo. Btw, give me a spot to hunt apart from beno or bledmeer (where soloing is near impossible) and i'll move along :fluffle:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
hehe ty guys!

omg jimmi I have a template now! honest! my old 95 constitution has reached hte ubar hieghts of 3-digits :D

and shhh theseus omg :) that GG I was in where lookin for ya, I saw u with MoS and thought awww, i just cant do it :D

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Dukat said:
hehe ty guys!

and shhh theseus omg :) that GG I was in where lookin for ya, I saw u with MoS and thought awww, i just cant do it :D

hehe that was fun :)

You know what they say, elephants never forget ;)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Grats, nice shooting pardner ;)
If I'm ever not pratting about crafting or some such, hit me up in /as for some buffs when you want 'em. :wub:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Liek teh gratz0r buddy :D

Omg you got rr 5 before me just coz you arr vee arr and i dont!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
grats!

he's not always buffless though - I remember giving him some uber 8 enhance specs in HW back in OF once!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Flimgoblin said:
grats!

he's not always buffless though - I remember giving him some uber 8 enhance specs in HW back in OF once!

Lies! it was 6!! :D

I remember that :) sitting on mmg waiting for the mids to come, then I got PA'd and you smited em down, was right fun :D

9cf.jpg

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dukat said:

I believe the "laggity" turned out to be an MSN too :( (which I didn't notice till 5 hours later ;) and the poor sod had logged off)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
hmm a shakespere fan?

I remeber going to see Macbeth live and i remeber in all the sword fighting bits and pretty much all of it all i could think about was daoc :D

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Aaaw, that OF screenshot really wakes some memories in me :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jeros said:
hmm a shakespere fan?

I remeber going to see Macbeth live and i remeber in all the sword fighting bits and pretty much all of it all i could think about was daoc :D

got forced to read it at school, but I liked the name - it's actually a place in Scotland but I'd probably not have thought of it had I not had Macbeth drummed into me in my youth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom