Grats Ilian rr8 necro!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Necros can't do dmg at all as a caster hence making them not-too-useful (wasted grp slot). I (at highest) take like 10% damage from necros (2xx dds), not to mention how easy they are to interrupt.

You prolly invested lots of time into getting rr8 tho so grats anyway :p

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Necros can't do dmg at all as a caster hence making them not-too-useful (wasted grp slot). I (at highest) take like 10% damage from necros (2xx dds), not to mention how easy they are to interrupt.

You prolly invested lots of time into getting rr8 tho so grats anyway :p

Sorry necro cant do dmg?
current Cap dmg is 657dmg 717ish with Traldors Oracle.

Well seeing i have more toons then this necro and i enjoy PvE alot i dont RvR very often, probably took me longer then most ppl to get rr8 but nah wasnt that hard.

ps.
Yeah i know i go into defense at an "negative" post about necro's but just hate it when ppl talk BS about a none FOTM class especially one i play :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Not going to argue about this, from the 2 of us I think I am a bit more active in rvr. What I just wanted to say is : Necros got no damage output.

Do not come with your 617 and 7xx CAPS as I(or anyone in my guild) was not even hit for near that dmg. Tbh I never heard of people getting raped by necro dd damage, maybe You do, but I don't see it happening while rvring mostly in the evening hours (20:00-24:00)

What usually happens to necros in fights is they get messed, rotted if mes breaks, then nuked to pieces by our dark sm member.

Necros were always just mere nuisance in grps, we more fear a good theurgist or spirit cabalist (or the 2 combined :p).

I understand you like playing your necro but it's a fact they don't fullify their role as a caster.

Edit: I wouldn't say necro dd dmg sucks if I didn't get nuked by them a lot so careful with this "people talk bs" phrase :p

-Pride
+Reason

for you :p

Tilda

Grats :D
FC played around with a necro debuff group for fun, it was hard work for mincer/sorc demezzing, but tanks really went through everything like butter once debuff landed. Farek recorded his first (and only) hit over 100 after I debuffed for him ;) :wub:

Tilda

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
What usually happens to necros in fights is they get messed, rotted if mes breaks, then nuked to pieces by our dark sm member.

Messed.- Self demezz.

Rooted.- HAHA, yeah, root a necro servant, very useful, fyi root doesnt stop any controlled pet, and all pet users knows how to deal whit roots.

Dark Sm member.- Well, if your SM still alive and uninterrumpted i think (and thats only my opinion) that you have the upper hand in that fight anyway, and the other gruop have more problems than the abobination being killed.

Gratz to Ilian, play a necro in RvR is VERY hard, and reach RR8 is impressive.

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
well aftr 2.8mill rps i can say i have seen quite a few nukes land in RvR and i can say i SURE do nuke for more then 200dmg. 450-550 nukes sure arent rare.

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Not going to argue about this, from the 2 of us I think I am a bit more active in rvr. What I just wanted to say is : Necros got no damage output.

Do not come with your 617 and 7xx CAPS as I(or anyone in my guild) was not even hit for near that dmg. Tbh I never heard of people getting raped by necro dd damage, maybe You do, but I don't see it happening while rvring mostly in the evening hours (20:00-24:00)

Necros were always just mere nuisance in grps, we more fear a good theurgist or spirit cabalist (or the 2 combined :p).

I understand you like playing your necro but it's a fact they don't fullify their role as a caster.

Edit: I wouldn't say necro dd dmg sucks if I didn't get nuked by them a lot so careful with this "people talk bs" phrase :p

-Pride
+Reason

for you :p

First of all big grats to Illian on RR8 :D One of the nicest players around (despite slapping me all the time)

Second. Lothandar. Stop lecturing the 4th highest Necro in the world on Necros in RvR based on the very few low RR necros you encountered. Doesn't make you look intelligent, specially not in a grats thread.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:

<snipped>

1. On what basis can you assume you are more active than he is in rvr (I don't normally make these comparisons but it looks from your signature as if your highest rr char is lower than his? Whilst rr is no measure of skill it is a pretty good measure of time spent in rvr)

2. Now imagine that feared Theurgist or (in our case) Sorc + Spirit Cabby duo with infinite power because they are being fed by a necro who might only be doing 300 a nuke but who for every nuke can give power to others in the group

3. Noone uses necros enough to know what their role as a caster is - not all casters have to be doing high damage to fulfill their role

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Nocode said:
well aftr 2.8mill rps i can say i have seen quite a few nukes land in RvR and i can say i SURE do nuke for more then 200dmg. 450-550 nukes sure arent rare.

I'd save your breath mate, he's not worth getting excited about. From what's been posted, he's obviously only encounted very low RR Necros who are in crap gear, with uncapped stats and no MoM or WP.

I consistantly hit for over 400 dmg on a target in RVR and I'd expect you to hit for a lot more.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Grats mate! Getting rr8 with necro is quite some work! :clap: :worthy:

gritzy

Fledgling Freddie
grats m8, should try rvr tho not running df with a fg killin n00bs :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I'd save your breath mate, he's not worth getting excited about. From what's been posted, he's obviously only encounted very low RR Necros who are in crap gear, with uncapped stats and no MoM or WP.

I consistantly hit for over 400 dmg on a target in RVR and I'd expect you to hit for a lot more.

encountering necros:

1, in a zerg, nuking for 400 on top
2, in fg he is dead, interrupted, ran out of range before pet started to cast etc etc
3, i saw iliaran once so far, he was solo and pretty much dead

Game mechanis same for necros, thus necro 179 and 159 delve nukes against 40%+ spirit resist going to be under 50-100 dmg or something close to that theurgs nooks (air spec one). Dunno about cast time, but seemed to be somewhat slowr then other spellcasters.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
1. On what basis can you assume you are more active than he is in rvr (I don't normally make these comparisons but it looks from your signature as if your highest rr char is lower than his? Whilst rr is no measure of skill it is a pretty good measure of time spent in rvr)

2. Now imagine that feared Theurgist or (in our case) Sorc + Spirit Cabby duo with infinite power because they are being fed by a necro who might only be doing 300 a nuke but who for every nuke can give power to others in the group

3. Noone uses necros enough to know what their role as a caster is - not all casters have to be doing high damage to fulfill their role

1. If you look at my sig without alb obsession in your heart you will discover I have a hibernian BLADEMASTER who is a silverhand, cba to get gilded spear now ever tho. If you analyse it further u will notice there's a rr4l3 cleric too who I deleted as I moved from albion to midgard a while ago causing me extra delays lvling questing adri, the warrior up.

2. I'd more welcome a banelord merc in the grp to demoralise our casters or banespike tear someone apart or bomb 1-2 members.

3. I know what necros can do, but some classes are better, tbh.

Danamyr said:

There must be a reason I mostly encounter the so called "low rr necros"

So it is me who doesn't rvr enough to not notice the super life threatening necromancers.

Of course I only meet noname, noob, idiotic necromancers.

Mere nuisance, whatever you say, dorin pointed it out kind of accurately what happens to necros when we meet 1 in fg vs fg combat.

Ghostly said:
First of all big grats to Illian on RR8 :D One of the nicest players around (despite slapping me all the time)

Second. Lothandar. Stop lecturing the 4th highest Necro in the world on Necros in RvR based on the very few low RR necros you encountered. Doesn't make you look intelligent, specially not in a grats thread.

I don't want to look intelligent here, but seeing you think I want to look intelligent, I'll take that as compliment.

Anyhow no point to argue, despise me as much you want for (hmm, what did I do? :p I did admire him for playing a necro to rr8). As it is an achievement.

Regardless of what I thought, think and will think of necros unless someone proves me wrong in toe to toe fg vs fg combat.

I am more than eager to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom