GRATS Grimwarmazdahofhell on rr5!!

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
nooo not that name again... its haunting meh!
keep spelling it wrong ARRRRRGH

grats though :drink:

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Gratz Grimwar.....

Your prolly the toughest Shadowblade i have faced recently but there is something you are doing that is bugging me. Your resists sky high? when you come out to play because when i garrote achilles dwera,marath,bite and co i usually hit for 200+ but against you im doing like 120 damage if im lucky.
Anyway well done on rr5 look forward to our next encounter. /salute. :cheers:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Its names like Grimwarmazdahofhell that makes me wish europe had an rp server so we wouldn't have to suffer names such as this.

On another note, is Royal Shadows a guild for people with ridiculous names? I saw a cluster of you guys the other day and you all had names that went along the lines of heheyougotboned, imgonnaownyou etc.

However grats all the same.

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Zedenz said:
Its names like Grimwarmazdahofhell that makes me wish europe had an rp server so we wouldn't have to suffer names such as this.

My heart bleeds for you. No, really, it does. :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Imnerfedtooblivion

ExceptWhenIUseHasteSixResistsSpecAFShadeOfMistBattlerChargeAndCBAToWalkOutBeforeAllThoseEffectsAreWornOutButGratsOnObtainingStormurVaktenWithSoManyMorePositiveEffectsWinningFromYouIsAlmostImpossiblexDDD

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
KOOKen said:
STl0ng solo SB of Royal shaddowz !!#!

Love your threads, Jim :)

anyway, gonna say grats... but only because its banan's sb :wub:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz grim

u r a tuff sb ....think puppet has enlightened me now on how u done it lol...still big grtaz..
jamie :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom