Grats Cyclodia rr11 !

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
gratz even that i hate u :)

ps i hate him couse i cant seem to win one on one on him :)
u should have machingunluri u hit so damn fast :(

Jeros

Part of the furniture
infernalwrath said:
hah seems u add for no reason then .. atleast for no roleplay reason xD
u just add cause u like to add then xd

If it was a real war and i saw a fellow realm mate being attacked i would help them, i add to help my realm mates, i have been yelled at only once i think

having said that tho, i understand if you let the ppl fight and not add unless your realm mate is gonna die, which i will proboly do now, if only to watch the fight BUT you should not yell at ppl who help you.

its just a game, and its not like you will never have another 1 on 1 to get rps from

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
eble said:
Adding unfortunately in some cases is unavoidable as a Ranger/Scout so dont give me the I dont add shite.

Many times I have seen peeps within range fired, not knowing someone else is also attacking them the other side at 1500 units.

I suppose in twr/keep takes you spam broad saying I got the shaman in red no one add pls.

Get real.

With the class's we play its a fact of life, I just thought it was amusing you you accused him of adding when we play one of the class's that add most.

Eble

Well, a assassin can get rps not by adding, a archer to get rps not by adding has to have some luck on the targets route choices, or roam around and find evade 7 purgians. And i try not to add on 1vs1 (sometimes i do, if one of them, i know, and don't like), coz its fun to have 1vs1, and i don't like make people angry, like i get when they add on me.

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats.
I allways have fun fighting u, even when you think that i dont. :wub:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
biggest retard I've ever talked with.

Grats for that!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
More then 3 years ago already!! holy crap!!

Feels like yesterday dinging rr11 :) had such a fun time in this game, to bad excal population totally died out.

C u all in warhammer :flame::flame:

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
grats hehe :)

ps /nerf Remedy! :D

Yeah was so fun all the infs/sbs whining about ap3 in the old days, and then they gave nightshades remedy haha even more powerfull, now they got it all 3 i think but hey i got to abuse it for awhile still :sex:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
't was ap3>>remedy, as remedy anti-assasin only (except some time when it stopped procs and re-procs also).

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry for the insane bump but just noticed today that this is now more then 10 years ago :( Dammit where does the time go to. To all the Excal people, thanks again for some great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom