Grats Athina RR10 Emerald Ridere !!!!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ooh, now I know I've been away a long time--either my memory of Excalibur RvR is fading, or someone I never in fact heard about when I was active has dinged RR10! :) Grats, though.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Ooh, now I know I've been away a long time--either my memory of Excalibur RvR is fading, or someone I never in fact heard about when I was active has dinged RR10! :) Grats, though.

ive got 6mil rps+ on excal and have never heard of a char called Cerdin :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, there's a vital difference; you are generally accepted to be a low-brow grunt with thought processes approaching the glacial, whereas I take (rather, took) pride in knowing about most aspects and characters in Excalibur RvR. ;) So, it seems I have at last turned into an old-timer, sitting on the porch and chewing my pipe, going on about the good ole days!

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

This is because the ones you know from the Enemy Realm are People who post here. Lets take Novamir for example. If he never posts somewhere or visits Irc and he would just play the Game, would you know him?

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Athina m8!!

Oh, and icebreaker, your avatar looks like a gay picture of Jim Carrey hehe.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Icebreaker said:
This is because the ones you know from the Enemy Realm are People who post here. Lets take Novamir for example. If he never posts somewhere or visits Irc and he would just play the Game, would you know him?

i know him

his real name is doogie howser and he can deliver babies blindfolded

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Robot said:
Gratz Athina m8!!

Oh, and icebreaker, your avatar looks like a gay picture of Jim Carrey hehe.

Maybe because it is Jim Carrey :clap:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
This is because the ones you know from the Enemy Realm are People who post here.
No, actually not. Like I said, I took pride in knowing the "common" Excal RvR crew, simply by taking note of names I came across in the frontiers.

Anyway, I did not intend to flame anyone, sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom