Grats again albs

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Rvr actually decent for this hour, and you manage to go and fuck it up as usual. Grats to the usual suspects (but minus kzn!) and their ever so baffling logic! :worthy:

edit: G'wan go take it back, you know you want to. :D

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Rvr actually decent for this hour, and you manage to go and fuck it up as usual. Grats to the usual suspects (but minus kzn!) and their ever so baffling logic! :worthy:

Albs learns from the other realms about howto fuck up RvR :clap:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I know.. Gonna spec out of mob3 I think.. Didn't help shit vs. srt, that nightshade :D He peeled me like an orange

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Cry more noob.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see originality is still your strong point Manisch.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good to see originality is still your strong point Manisch.

Look at your post again idiot.

You even used the word logic there for some reason, yet you lack any.

Decent RvR for you is 8 Hunters at the rock? Guess so. For other's it ain't and frankly some like me don't give a shit about you and don't like high level keeps (and Berks was going purp) in Albion.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie

Well stop AC alb keeps early morning then ore else i wount leave Glenlock next time. Bleedmer and Nottmoor was just an warning but try it out if you like.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Well stop AC alb keeps early morning then ore else i wount leave Glenlock next time. Bleedmer and Nottmoor was just an warning but try it out if you like.

I Really think U need to get your facts straight.

Albs (mainly your own roxor guild) took keeps from 3-6 am then some mids logged on to defend mid frontier and as soon as the albs got some opposition they logged. Mids reset things the way they where before 3 am. Not taking any more keeps (not like those git's that took beno the other day).

So before U whine bout AC raids look at who it is doing em. Same again tonight 5 am or so right. Not that I complain cause You are not gonna come and do rvr with the rest of us anyways. But get your facts right before posting.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

ROFL seen it all now, a CM member warning others over AC raids, pathetic little nobody :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture

You really are something. Do you have to tow your ego around in a trolley? Idiot.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh after mids took Beno at like 6 am, they deserve to be ac'ed if thats what happened (I'm not ingame so nfi :))

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Please go take the relic. Infact, take both relics, and then go to hib and take the other 2. Consider it a challenge, you have to do all 4 in one night!

Manisch, it's fun rvr, but i'd be more useful to my hunter buddies in a few more RRs so i can get mos5, care to donate some rp?

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
I Really think U need to get your facts straight.

Albs (mainly your own roxor guild) took keeps from 3-6 am then some mids logged on to defend mid frontier and as soon as the albs got some opposition they logged. Mids reset things the way they where before 3 am. Not taking any more keeps (not like those git's that took beno the other day).

So before U whine bout AC raids look at who it is doing em. Same again tonight 5 am or so right. Not that I complain cause You are not gonna come and do rvr with the rest of us anyways. But get your facts right before posting.

Yes Runandgi 3-6 am is correct just saying that if mids haven´t taked Beno keep 2 times early morning and after beno the other day went for Sursbroke i woulden´t even been thinking to stop IRVR and Bleedmer/Nottmoor and yes was 5 am tonight aswell when we did take Berk.

And wasent it mids that toke Crau keep early morning and went for relic after when IRVR was in hibland??
so yes Runandgi get your facts right before posting.
The only thing iam trying too say is that i will stop mid IRVR every night in alb frontier if it continue. so try hold your git´s in your farm.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Yes Runandgi 3-6 am is correct just saying that if mids haven´t taked Beno keep 2 times early morning and after beno the other day went for Sursbroke i woulden´t even been thinking to stop IRVR and Bleedmer/Nottmoor and yes was 5 am tonight aswell when we did take Berk.

And wasent it mids that toke Crau keep early morning and went for relic after when IRVR was in hibland??
so yes Runandgi get your facts right before posting.
The only thing iam trying too say is that i will stop mid IRVR every night in alb frontier if it continue. so try hold your git´s in your farm.

So basically we agree.

The git's should stop taking Beno.

ps. Just got home after 1 month in US so didn't know by the hib relics, but then that just makes them even bigger git's

Shadowss

Banned
Oh my days the whine -.- MIDS AC ALB KEEPS LIKE EVERY NIGHT ..

when albs do it (when all of fucking alb want to get rid of IRVR coz of mids ruining RVR atm) there bad boys and deserve whine threads

i actualy love CM for wht they are doing tbh -.- just give normal rvr.. fg rvr in HW and solo in DC/HW like it used to be its only a fucking boat journey..

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
If they want to siege a keep, sure, i can come defend properly. It's this bollocks cut port and camp an unclaimed keep for an hour. Sure you may get action for 10mins until people realise you're a high rr fg with many DIs who have become somewhat experienced in defending towers.

Inevitably you just kill action for everyone, not just me and my mates with the bows.

ps; Drop by IRC sometime and drop me a line Manisch, wouldn't mind having a civil chat with you for a bit.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I got really better stuff to do, e.g. trying to take towers and keeps when I feel like it and not when you feel like it.

Hard concept, I know.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Quite funny at the moment in Hadriens, Albs retake middle of the night then the Mid's morning AC crew arrive to retake. Reminds me I need to write to Mythic to nerf Brite, not all BD's just him! Far to OP on that damn char :) Or give my caby 3 Sims and a nice insta DD, that would be nice;)

Don't blame albs for wanting to move iRvR because its damn boring in the same place for far too long. Problem is that a majority of Albs dont give a crap about the realm, only how many rps they get that night. Yesterday Berks 4 tower was lvl 10 for a few hours before 9 mids too it around lunchtime. Only 3 Albs 2 scouts and a caby + 1 bot came to defend it, with 40 showing in RvR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom