Grapple the zerglings wet dream?!

Corran

Part of the furniture
my experience so far

you can not attack you are grappled, tum tee tum tee dee, grappler dies to rest of group, tum tee tum, yeahy i can do something now.

also known as ... boy this ml sucks almost as much as bodyguard

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
At least next patch you can´t attack the grapple target, still boring being perma grappled though :p

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Great mid nerf all i can say :

Mids only defence = warrior

Albs got defence through RA:s and aint dependant of guard such as mid is.

Fun havin warr grappled from pala stand cant do shit while alb assist can just outrun mid tanks while mercs tearin apart your assist.
Or if Mercs Ma:ed just pop BOF and the trble is solved :x

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Carnalito said:
We put the same question in DAoC/General, most of the answer was: qq, 2fg > 1fg - so its working like intended, you can't beat 2 fg anyway, omg, lolololol, only decent post from Puppet (tho he couldn't help us, just told us what we already known :( ).

Only solution if you face with more than fg ppl mostly (like us on Excal) to replace skald with sm, or even savage to sm as well (Frontiers will be caster friendly I think anyway).

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>you can not attack you are grappled, tum tee tum tee dee, grappler dies to rest of group

Of course that assumes that no one else in the zerg has grapple :) a bunch of those and your damage dealers turn into beached whales :) while the zerg happily chews up the support.

From a game balance point of view it is good that there are things that readjusts the cc effects a bit since high realm rank turned those into a joke. Gives the lowbies a chance to actually win the battle instead of just acting rp vessels :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
>. Gives the lowbies a chance to actually win the battle instead of just acting rp vessels :)

They can, TEH zerg to help em.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
>you can not attack you are grappled, tum tee tum tee dee, grappler dies to rest of group

Of course that assumes that no one else in the zerg has grapple :) a bunch of those and your damage dealers turn into beached whales :) while the zerg happily chews up the support.

From a game balance point of view it is good that there are things that readjusts the cc effects a bit since high realm rank turned those into a joke. Gives the lowbies a chance to actually win the battle instead of just acting rp vessels :)

Hehe yeah because the low RR's will be high ML's long before the high RR's HAHAHAHAHAHA............

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Hehe yeah because the low RR's will be high ML's long before the high RR's HAHAHAHAHAHA............
Grapple is ML4 or ML5? Much easier to get it than a decent RR.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
I bet I could get any char from zero to rr5, faster than I'm gonna get ML4 or 5... 3 hours max played for the last month, not even ML1 yet... yeah I think ToA suxxor's...... forced pve gotta love it........

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
I bet I could get any char from zero to rr5, faster than I'm gonna get ML4 or 5... 3 hours max played for the last month, not even ML1 yet... yeah I think ToA suxxor's...... forced pve gotta love it........
Well, lot of low RRs have low RR cause they like the PvE, so they prolly make it for fun. :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
experience about grapple

mmm 2fg or so random hibs inc, heh easy we could think PRE-toa... but now, numbers for the win! (skills - teamplay - decent rr[not me, but seen higher rr rps geting owned by grapple]<<< NUMBERS)

1, We mezz them
2, They grp - purge
3, 2 shield tanks chain-grapple spam our grps dmg dealers.
4, 2-3 hibs on each of our support
5, still grappled (mmm after 30sec or so ^^) luri chanter comes and nukes me away

/release

fun? yea sure, even funnier when this comes with 3fg alb casters being bodyguarded no interruption for 3seconds (+25% casting speed is funy:p)and you are "fucked"... Its not about rp-farming, myself got killed ALOT of time by higher RR players (both on Excal and Prydwen), but neverwished for ML-s such BG-GRAPPLE. IMO well played casters grps (at least from hibs) were uber so far (DH, LA, Eclipse and many more... dont think they wished for these MLs and the PvE session either, ofc correct me if they did) now even "average" casters grps can be uber against older setups... solution? reroll or quit :| Mythic should have balanced RA-s and Classes instead of toa, but oh well time to rearrange grp setups (ofc this hits midgard mostly without tank only grps, albs had 1-2 casters in tank setups, hibs had 0 or 1.)

ps.: maybe i would agree with bg, but cant understand grapple still :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom