Grapple Q?

Friea

Banned
Joohl said:
Can charges on items be used while in grapple mode?

grapple is a 100% root(which you cant melee in)for 10 sec on enemy and 12 sec stun on yourself. dont know whats worse, the stun or the root :(

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
If you have stun feedback from an arti up you can cast spells and use pots and charges. And won't get stunned from grappling the 1st time ;)

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Penlid said:
If you have stun feedback from an arti up you can cast spells and use pots and charges. And won't get stunned from grappling the 1st time ;)
So that would mean that a tank could stunn himselfe while his target only get rooted, or the other way around ofc.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
It means you as a grappler can grapple the enemy and not get stunned, so your able to heal urself/group and use charges and pots etc :) But if your chain grappling, you'll get stunned the 2nd time.

Layne

Loyal Freddie
Friea said:
grapple is a 100% root(which you cant melee in)for 10 sec on enemy and 12 sec stun on yourself. dont know whats worse, the stun or the root :(

the grapple itself :( i hate it , should be on a 5min timer or something

Friea

Banned
Layne said:
the grapple itself :( i hate it , should be on a 5min timer or something

i myself as grappler agree, i would like to see grapple on a 20 sec timer or something, it should be used as an emergancy stop for melee dmg. but spamming it is sometimes the only thing i can do against rr11 zerkers with banespike and aug str V and MoP V, if i dont wanna die or see my group die :(

Brite

Banned
Friea said:
i myself as grappler agree, i would like to see grapple on a 20 sec timer or something, it should be used as an emergancy stop for melee dmg. but spamming it is sometimes the only thing i can do against rr11 zerkers with banespike and aug str V and MoP V, if i dont wanna die or see my group die :(

awww osri is harmless, look at that ickle dorf couldnt hurt a fly :( hes just tickling you, let him have his fun :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
And if u use ceremonial bracer anti stun, that means u can graple and not getting stunned?:eek:

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
would love grapple to get nerfed :p

are there any intentions of them doing it?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
New determination is the tank-love Mythic planned.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
New determination is the tank-love Mythic planned.

fights must be decided by toa abilities like grapple! non of this outmoded stuff like mez or root can be allowed to have an affect :d

it may happen at some point, like it did to fz, when someone at mythic runs into a grapple grp probably, and they'll go omg this is op! nerfbat! and make it very gimped
a simple immunity timer would be enough, with grapple failing to affect the grappler if their target is immune too so grappleing doesn't become too risky, but making it something that requires timing, rather than f8

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
equally so nobody shud be able to that much melee damage on a scale wearer so whilst looking at grapple they also need to look at the damage table for certain classes.....

imho put grapple timer in and reduce dmg output across all classes -> longer fights and more fun plus get rid of speedwarps altogether

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
if they did that they should put higher cast spd on heals etc, or lower their value.

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
equally so nobody shud be able to that much melee damage on a scale wearer so whilst looking at grapple they also need to look at the damage table for certain classes.....

imho put grapple timer in and reduce dmg output across all classes -> longer fights and more fun plus get rid of speedwarps altogether

yea,warden dmgoutput needs a nerf badly :eek7:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
yea,warden dmgoutput needs a nerf badly :eek7:

yeah come 1.76 with these stupid det boost u will see, back to tankalot days. As i've said already damage output, on the damage dealing classes (that bit is just for u), is way too high atm and a melee class shud not b able to hit a scale wearing class for 600+ and grapple shud b some sorta 6 sec fumble or 6 sec speed/quick debuff not what it is atm and yes i h8 grappling

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Elendar said:
fights must be decided by toa abilities like grapple! non of this outmoded stuff like mez or root can be allowed to have an affect :d
Determination is not a TOA ability, though. ;)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
yeah come 1.76 with these stupid det boost u will see, back to tankalot days. As i've said already damage output, on the damage dealing classes (that bit is just for u), is way too high atm and a melee class shud not b able to hit a scale wearing class for 600+ and grapple shud b some sorta 6 sec fumble or 6 sec speed/quick debuff not what it is atm and yes i h8 grappling

yes nerf tanks! casters simply dont do enough damage to compete! :|

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
yes nerf tanks! casters simply dont do enough damage to compete! :|

reread what i wrote muppet, i said "damage dealing classes" which last time i checked mages were part of, the example i gave was a melee class, jaysus some people

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
hahahahaha, classic! :D:D
:flame:

i personally dont like it but if it benefits the group well then roll up Mr. Spock "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Determination is not a TOA ability, though. ;)

No, and that is why they(ToA stuff) will get an even lager eff. on the outcome of a fight, coz of the reduced eff. of mezz on tanks. Hence even more of the outcome of a fight..will be based on ml's, arti's ect.

Layne

Loyal Freddie
tbh i dont really see the point in having grapple at all, should do ok with only bodyguard tbh... i really really hate grapple - worst thing mythic have ever come up with. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom