grapple bug?

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
situation:
i grappled ->cant move and atack for xx time.
the grappler run away. no server lag no fps lag.
the grappler grappling another target in the grapple timer and runing away.i pissed of and jump on the grappler.i wanna hit him and the chat say : you cant atack him becouse he grappled sombody.he stay runing where ever he want.

thats happaning many times from hibs and mids to.

from vision:
Grappled targets can no longer be attacked in melee (you will still be able to attack with arrows). Additionally, Grapple now correctly stuns the caster for 12 seconds
Grapple is an ability that works at about 100 range. It roots your target in place and you in place for about 10 seconds. During this time you cannot attack, nor can your attacker attack.

?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
The stun on the caster is affected by det, and resists I guess...

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
and immunity.

so thats mean i can move when i grappling secound time ( in 20 sec ) becouse i have imunity ?

Zerach

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, you grapple someone, he gets grappled for full time, you are hit by a 10 seond caster stunn (thats like 2 seconds after resists + determination), so then you are free to run of, your graple dosn't come back before 10 seconds tho, but then you can grapple with immunity from the selfstun for a minute yes.

And yes, it sucks so badly its not even funny.

Remove grapple from game if you ask me.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Zerach said:
Yes, you grapple someone, he gets grappled for full time, you are hit by a 10 seond caster stunn (thats like 2 seconds after resists + determination), so then you are free to run of, your graple dosn't come back before 10 seconds tho, but then you can grapple with immunity from the selfstun for a minute yes.

And yes, it sucks so badly its not even funny.

Remove grapple from game if you ask me.

understand and agreed .i respecing to battlemaster then :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
understand and agreed .i respecing to battlemaster then :)

Understood and agreed. I'm respecing to battlemaster then :)

silly steveh! :)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
dont get immunity from grapple stun, other stuns give immunity for it tho
its way overpowered now, hibs benefitting most from it kinda, myhtic never was able to fix something without getting it bugged ofc
try live with it, and hope u dont get grappled when 3chanters under you :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
dont get immunity from grapple stun, other stuns give immunity for it tho
its way overpowered now, hibs benefitting most from it kinda, myhtic never was able to fix something without getting it bugged ofc
try live with it, and hope u dont get grappled when 3chanters under you :)

i try live with it but you know how hard kill a grappled target with enchanters

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Remove grapple and FZ.

But bodyguard is ok.

bodyguard with at least a 15sec timer or sumit... then yes remove fz ^^

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Why is zerach backing up an anytime style (wild call) with a rear style (clan's call ) on his screenshot 0o ?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Why is zerach backing up an anytime style (wild call) with a rear style (clan's call ) on his screenshot 0o ?

Ever heard of ppl running and then you style backstyle instead of anytime? Oh sorry, forgot you only have diamondback on your qb xdddddddddddddd

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
SUCCI.INTEL. DAOC's FIRST PRO GAMER. WOW MAN YOUR IN NOLBY ? CAN I HAVE UR INI FILE ? I WISH I WAS YOU.

Hurry up get ur arses to emain .. we need more to farm.

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
Ever heard of ppl running and then you style backstyle instead of anytime? Oh sorry, forgot you only have diamondback on your qb xdddddddddddddd

ya, but the way zer has done it in that screeny, he gonna do the anytime no matter what

needs to do the rear style first and back it up with teh anytime.

//puts on flame proof undies.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmae said:
ya, but the way zer has done it in that screeny, he gonna do the anytime no matter what

yerr its true rear style lands more often then, works with the way he does it tho :S

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Jimmae said:

Ye ur correct, no need for flaming you ... i just get bored of elite boi succi and his 100000000000 metre wide ego posts ;) guy needs to take a long look in the mirror . Just cause hes in nolby pride "best guild in the world matez" dont make him less ugly irl :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
OMG someone made a (valid) comment about Zerach and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh there we go again.

I dont know if he always backs-up wrong, neither do I care. But I can understand you get into a pattern (4,3 4,3 4,3 4,3) so odds are he would or perhaps he just switched quickbar-layout and didnt get used to it yet.

In the end it doesnt matter much since Remish will do the stun and anytime from a savage is already very good-dmg so who the fuck cares.

Would explain why Remish always hits harder then Zerach tho :flame:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
OMG someone made a (valid) comment about Zerach and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh there we go again.

I dont know if he always backs-up wrong, neither do I care. But I can understand you get into a pattern (4,3 4,3 4,3 4,3) so odds are he would or perhaps he just switched quickbar-layout and didnt get used to it yet.

In the end it doesnt matter much since Remish will do the stun and anytime from a savage is already very good-dmg so who the fuck cares.

Would explain why Remish always hits harder then Zerach tho :flame:

I dont care either puppet tbh ;] Seems succi does though .. only time he make a post is to teach people how to play better. Where he gets off i dunno. Do i come ehre telling u how to play druid ? even though i have my own druid ? NOOOOOPE :)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Mael obviously touchy about the "backing anytimes up" subject :|

MaditioN said:

re-read what I posted before you make yourself look more stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom