Graphics Card Querstion

Gand

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I've just recently got a Leadtek Nvidia 6800Std edition.

I've used Rivatuner to open up the remaining 4 pipelines and the extra vertex shader. Problem is whenever I open up the remaining 4 pipelines and run 3dmark03 or any other 3D app I get artifacts all over the place.

So my question is. Is there any way to fix this (different drivers, downclocking the frequency) or is it just a set of 4 bad pipes that I'll just have to live with and keep closed and I just got unlucky with my card?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Gand said:
So my question is. Is there any way to fix this (different drivers, downclocking the frequency) or is it just a set of 4 bad pipes that I'll just have to live with and keep closed and I just got unlucky with my card?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Yep it's the luck of the draw sadly but you still left with a great card, was this with rivatuner 15.3 version?

Gand

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Yep it's the luck of the draw sadly but you still left with a great card, was this with rivatuner 15.3 version?
Ah well I thought as much. Aye using latest version of rivatuner. Never mind as you said still a great card. Cheers for your help like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom