Graphics Card Drivers

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Hey, I have an ATI Radeon 9800 128mb and I need some up-to-date drivers. I've pretty much avoided drivers since buying the card so I will have the originals. My question is, where do I get new drivers :/

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I'd recommend the omega drivers.

At: www.omegadrivers.net

Ive installed them on my 9800 and it runs smoother now than on the offical drivers. Just remember to uninstall your old drivers before installing them.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I'll back Mikos up on this one

I've been using the Omega drivers for as long as i can remember on both my 9700 pro and my 9800 pro. Performance is far superior to the standard ATI ones, and you will often find that bugs in the official drivers are not in the unofficial modified drivers.

Definately better to use omega drivers.

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Personally I'd recommend the omega drivers.

At: www.omegadrivers.net

Ive installed them on my 9800 and it runs smoother now than on the offical drivers. Just remember to uninstall your old drivers before installing them.

These drivers are probably best for new ATI cards. If anyones interested in good drivers for cards on the nVidia market they should search for DHZeroPoint, they provide a really good performance and they eliminated alot of problems I was having with buff effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom