Grand Summoner FFA, Weekend 27th-28th Nov

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Ok im going to run a FFA attack on the new Grand Summoner and his friends, not having done this before I will be taking at least 4fg.

The main problem being I can't say when this raid is going to be on a public channel as its a RvR zone and the whole place will be camped (may not be such a bad thing) so I invite you to post below your interest and then pm Lexa on Friday evening (or anyone else in my guild "The Rigante" for the information). I can tell you that the raid will be sometime this coming weekend.

The meeting will take place at CS on the RvR side at the alotted time. I hope to see many of you there for this first test run to test his new strengths.

P.S. being doing a bit of research and will prob take out the 4 mini bosses first as I believe this makes getting in a tad easier. Who knows if enough turn up it could turn into a relic raid after :flame:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yea I think I will be about then count me in with my Ice wizzy Godric :fluffle:

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone sticky this else it may get lost.

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
So.. there is a totally new summoner for NF? Used to kill him with 1fg but this sounds intresting :) ill come with paladin if i have time

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Aye the Summoner has changed, not sure if his abilities have but I know for a fact trying to get in is a challenge for 1fg even a well balanced one. Want to take as many as possible on this run due to the unknown factor. I don't believe he has been killed yet (unless someone has done it on the sly)

Remember contact me tonight on Lexa for the time of the raid.

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
will come with FOP cleric Milkybar, or 50 reaver elitestoner or my infil :) will pm u in game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom