GoV

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
Lets say...
Bard X (who is in the GoV bg) pulls danos kiteing his guards away from the rest of the bg. Then Chanter Y and Druid Z (who arn't in the bg) pull danos out of the pack who are aggroed onto the bard, and starts focusing him down...and eventually killing him.

Would this be in affect breaking the CoC, because the bard had already started the encounter...then some tard came and pulled it off him?

cheers

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
yeah. If mob is already pulled, it is against CoC to take it from the puller (no matter is it's kited away as long as it stays on target)
and ofc the guy who steals the mob don't have nothing to do with the puller. i.e. no bg, no grp, not planned pull etc. etc.
And another thing is that even everyday someone will play against CoC... It's always about evidences which are hard to get :) (depends)

ps.
if I were the bard I would just suicide on danos friends cause they will go help danos afterwards .. would be dead chanter tbh :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yes, and they will be happy to receive a 3 day ban and thier GoV deleted :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
aye, however i dont know if they get GoV removed i never tired it myself :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
did it last week ..focus pull with a bb is fine ..can take danos from pack nps

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Torvus said:
Lets say...
Bard X (who is in the GoV bg) pulls danos kiteing his guards away from the rest of the bg. Then Chanter Y and Druid Z (who arn't in the bg) pull danos out of the pack who are aggroed onto the bard, and starts focusing him down...and eventually killing him.

Would this be in affect breaking the CoC, because the bard had already started the encounter...then some tard came and pulled it off him?

cheers

Yes, definetly - if you start an artifact encounter (or pull a mob) its classed as yours, anyone stealing that mob or encounter is in breach of the CoC - report it via Rightnow with screenies and logs if you can.

Tristaver

Fledgling Freddie
What if another version of story is: Bard X pulled danos and his guards, but his group didnt make it and wiped, after danos returned to his camp bard Y from group Y puled danos and 2 his guards(dont know if he had more guards before) and chanter from group Y focus killed the danos, while the bard Y runed with guards.

Dorimor1

Banned
Tristaver said:
What if another version of story is: Bard X pulled danos and his guards, but his group didnt make it and wiped, after danos returned to his camp bard Y from group Y puled danos and 2 his guards(dont know if he had more guards before) and chanter from group Y focus killed the danos, while the bard Y runed with guards.

I think thats allowed

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
did it last week ..focus pull with a bb is fine ..can take danos from pack nps

woops ..soz ..didnt read it properly - thought u were asking if its do-able ...

my bad

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Tristaver said:
if u pull, u and ur bg have the right to end the encounter
when danos de-aggros or whipes the bunch, it's the turn at the next grp that pulls (if they are at the scene and waiting)

Yenlui

Fledgling Freddie
That's what happened. First group (with BG) got wiped twice. After that Danos and all his guards returned. Then our bard pulled and we killed him.
I expected this post to appear sooner that this because right after we killed Danos, Chronicz the bard came and started to spam us with crap. Will post very nice screenshot when I get home from work.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yenlui said:
That's what happened. First group (with BG) got wiped twice. After that Danos and all his guards returned. Then our bard pulled and we killed him.
I expected this post to appear sooner that this because right after we killed Danos, Chronicz the bard came and started to spam us with crap. Will post very nice screenshot when I get home from work.

Like its been said above, if the encounter has reset then its FFA, first person to pull locks the encounter to their group/bg according to the CoC. However if you were in the same state, and getting ready to make a 2nd or 3rd attempt - would you be happy if another group started and completed the encounter?

C

ChroniczTehBard

Yenlui said:
You mean we got killed once and we had a few rezzers there and we killed all his body guards with shroom farm. So rezzed up whent to pull Danos and you and your bunch of gays Nexus pulled nexus by cs and focused him?. Anyway this is not about us its about someone else last night.

Yenlui

Fledgling Freddie
Not true. Danos and all his bodyguards were there when we pulled.

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
Yenlui said:
I think your getting this mixed up with a different time :). Yesterday at around 4.30am the bg pulled danos to kite, and a chanter+bb (no extra bard there) pulled it off and killed him...

C

ChroniczTehBard

Yenlui said:
Fucking liar we had a bg ffa raid there about 10 ppl.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
ChroniczTehBard said:
Fucking liar we had a bg ffa raid there about 10 ppl.

if u wipe, and the guards return, the other grp has the right to pull.

they didnt to enything wrong.

this has happened to me allso(our grp wipe, and others pull it after us), u can do enything about that, not against the rules.

but pullin while other grp is pull in IS against the rules.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Torvus said:
Lets say...

cheers

yes its againts CoC couse the bard allredy started the enc and pulled.

Tristaver

Fledgling Freddie
Seems lotsa trouble around danos, mainly coz is 24/7 camped and there are ppl who farm him just for money, or xx twink who isnt even 50. For sure it is most problematic artefact in game. Mythic should raise the spawn rate.

To Chronicz, if you count the orange-red centaurs in danos camp as danos bodyguards, then yes your group killed some of them. But when we pulled him our bard had to run with the 2 named bodyguards while we killed danos himself.
But anyway this leads to nowhere, you have your truth.

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
Who When What GoV... some1 steals arti aah gov some1 did pull out from bg GoV some1 whine My GoV ... easy mode, www.daoc-europe.com <-- try solution /who 100 might help allso. if peeps farm it for money no harm done if prices gets lower some day.. server logs ftw.

H

Harachh

hmm

Yenlui said:

If this is a case with Nexus guild that i have ss all can c what one of them who was in grp with us sad.

Attachments

• ss45.jpg
    ss45.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 51

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Stories like that make me sooooo happy to play on a non toa server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom