GoV

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
If you are planning on doing it then please PM me here or in-game during the evenings and let me know. I won't be rolling for the arti, I just need credit.

TIA.

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Never dont it b4 but I am gona help some one get it in the next day or 2. On the team so far got 50 fop cleric , 50bb , 47 Friar, 50Reaver, 50Thurg. You welcome to come if you need enc.

Will be an evening raid as we work during the day

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Vandrakken said:
Never dont it b4 but I am gona help some one get it in the next day or 2. On the team so far got 50 fop cleric , 50bb , 47 Friar, 50Reaver, 50Thurg. You welcome to come if you need enc.

Will be an evening raid as we work during the day

Sounds good to me, I am free tonight or Saturday and Sunday.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Vandrakken said:
Nice , when we got the grp in one place I will PM you ingame :)

OK, I shall be on tonight with Sturgis after 6 PM GMT :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Yo m8

Soz was unable to get on earlier cos been too busy 4 daoc 2n8, I am on now and whispered but ur not on same char atm. Some of the ppl for GoV are not on but I gona keep trying and if cant do it 2n8 will try Sat and/or Sun

Catch you up soon

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Vandrakken said:
Yo m8

Soz was unable to get on earlier cos been too busy 4 daoc 2n8, I am on now and whispered but ur not on same char atm. Some of the ppl for GoV are not on but I gona keep trying and if cant do it 2n8 will try Sat and/or Sun

Catch you up soon

I was sick of getting slapped silly by FGs when running solo last night, and the PUG I joined shortly after faired no better so I logged to Hib/Pryd to XP my Druid.

I will definately be playing all day Sunday, but I am out with Glamis at the Prydwen RL Meet in London on Saturday so won't be online.

Please don't forget to PM me if you do GoV :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom