GoV or GSV?

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Was about to embark on my shades life and was wondering which to choose GoV or GSV?

What are peeps thoughts about the 2 and which to use?

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
gov - looks good, easier to exp (afaik), harder to get
gsv - looks shit, harder to exp (afaik), easier to get

= id get gov ;-o

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
GoV proc is self AF buff, oppenents AF debuff and double dot effect. GSV proc is snare and nearsight. Imo GSV proc is not much use for an assassin unless you are running away and it happens to proc. GSV is better for archers as it give archery bonuses, GoV gives melee bonuses to archers as well as tanks.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
GSV is a nightmare to lvl, i took my bard with fop and a mates ani and chain pulled red lava bugs for hours and only got 2 lvls, if this was anything else ive leveled like harp or croc ring it would have been half way to 10 lol

I think GSV looks cool on bard btw :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
unless you aren't prepared to get up early morning a couple times to camp danos go for gsv, because it will be near impossible to get gov at "primetime". gov is the better hauberk tho

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
GSV is a nightmare to lvl, i took my bard with fop and a mates ani and chain pulled red lava bugs for hours and only got 2 lvls, if this was anything else ive leveled like harp or croc ring it would have been half way to 10 lol
gsv wasnt thaaat hard to lvl imo!
did it with ranger+bm+bard and took a few evenings
i think ur just spoiled with too easy to lvl arti's in groups ;-D

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
unless you aren't prepared to get up early morning a couple times to camp danos go for gsv, because it will be near impossible to get gov at "primetime". gov is the better hauberk tho

Hey it Worked for me Vodka only took me 4 hours of camping
Enjoying ur free 10p ring? ^_^

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
gsv got +3% melee resists, always on. But for shade I wouln't take it. I'm using Gsv on my bard and I love the scarab-morph + snare + nearsight proc, helps a lot if you got the assist train on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom