gov/nailah but tartaros (4% damage) or traldors (5% resist pierce that stacks)?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
ok let's keep it simple and forget the other stats of items and cs/zahur charges etc.

at/ec + sash + gov/nailah + tartaros = 10% resist pierce, 9% magic damage

at/ec + sash + gov/nailah + traldors = 15% resist pierce (yes, traldor stacks), 4% magic damage.

you get more damage in result with resist piercing than with damage in PvP. so piercing > damage.

discuss.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Personaly I prefer Tartaros just for the mcl2 charge

Erulin the Bloody

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
resist pierce is supposed to cap at 10%, if it doesn`t it`s a bug.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
eSo said:
ok let's keep it simple and forget the other stats of items and cs/zahur charges etc.

Erulin said:
Personaly I prefer Tartaros just for the mcl2 charge

Erulin the Bloody

and i was trying to be as clear as possible...

Muylaetrix said:
resist pierce is supposed to cap at 10%, if it doesn`t it`s a bug.

it has stacked since day one afaik, dunno why though /shrug
but try it yourself. my /bonuses show 15% piercing with ec/sash/traldors.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
pierce is caped at 10% i think.

do a test and see for yourself. (by nuking your bot or something :p)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
eSo said:

at/ec + sash + gov/nailah + tartaros = 10% resist pierce, 9% magic damage

at/ec + sash + gov/nailah + traldors = 15% resist pierce (yes, traldor stacks), 4% magic damage.

you get more damage in result with resist piercing than with damage in PvP. so piercing > damage.

discuss.

Your gonna lose out vs low (14%) or less resits using traldors as you have lost the damage you could have gained though pierce.

Magic damage and MoM stack up and allow you to exceed damage caps in a way that pierce doesnt.

Both templates equate to roughly the same damage on capped resistance targets anyway. With traldors you get 5% more pierce (5% off their resists), with tart you get 5% more damage. I think that works to the benefit of the traldors template, but its in the order off less than a percent damage?

piercing > high rr enemies, damage > low rr enemies,

overall... I dunno if the extra percent or two damage vs high resist opponents is worth it vs a larger loss vs lower resists.

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
Traldors resist pierce only stacks to take pierce to 15% when you have the aura up, not from it's passive ability, and since it is on a 30 minute timer, I wouldn't want to rely on it.

Febard

Fledgling Freddie
Intelligence (or Piety) +15
Focus All Spell Lines 50 levels
Casting speed 5%

Dexterity +15

Heat 6%
Cold 6%

Arcane Siphon (5% chance)

Reduces enemy target's resistances versus all magic damage by 5%. Only resists gained from items are reduced.

Arch Magery

Arch Magery: Grants target additional spell damage and ability to penetrate target's resistances.
Damage bonus: 5%
Resist piercing bonus: 5%
Target: Group
Range: 1500
Duration: 5 min
Casting time: instant
Timer: 30 min
This spell is cast when the item is used.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
hmm i read it like this:

lvl8 +5% passive resists piercing

lvl10 +5% resists piercing and +5% dam on timer..

soo when you use charge its like +10% resists piercing and 5%dam from Traldor's. much better then tartaros
and when charge is down its like what Boni says..

dunno if it goes above the 10% cap, if so it must ba a bug

am i wrong??

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
the traldor buff with %dmg did go above the 10% cap in OF, so he could prolly do it now aswell :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
the traldor buff with %dmg did go above the 10% cap in OF, so he could prolly do it now aswell :p

dunt know really, havent tested traldor in rvr.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
in OF, you hotswap between traldor+tartaros, so you could get 20% PR with 14% dmg + MoM to equal sick dmg add in the relics and its perma cap dmg all the way. Or keep traldors perma equiped and have perma 20% PR (with CS/zahur up) and 25% PR with 9% dmg+mom.

PR and dmg% is capped at 10% now

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
just tested this: my bonuses show 15% piercing. and no, i haven't /used the traldors (or anything else). so it's perma 15% piercing. but when i did /use it didn't add it to 20% either.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:

He was talking about resist piercing, Febard was asking about the 5% dmg there is in the /use2 on Traldor..... learn to read all the posts before spamming :m00:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
-Freezingwiz- said:
I know it went to 14% on my sorc and my friends fire wiz in our duos atleast. Don't know if they changed that at the same time as resist pierce tho. But it did stack in of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom