GOV Encounter

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone wanna form a group for Gov encounter? if so pm me on Getaclue-p
NOW and we can sort it.

thx!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
what will your druid bot be called? will you bring him out to rvr this time aswell?

could be a reason to log on my theurg :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I dont care for your e-peen size bold no life bastard ^^ im talking about a pve group here ^^ kthx

less hijacking on my threads

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I dont care for your e-peen size bold no life bastard ^^ im talking about a pve group here ^^ kthx

less hijacking on my threads

was just a simple question mate, there is no need to get upset! :fluffle:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
was just a simple question mate, there is no need to get upset! :fluffle:

Gimme a break with your little questions im not a kid as u are and probably ull never grow up... i reminds you that i was the one that killed ur little Staj druid under DC bridge and was getting abuse on irc later on , back in the past... so less of that crap questions when you followed these ways of playing yourself back in the past... kthx!

to be lame is none of my business, being lame and abusing others because they used smthing you also did is beyond the limits of hypocrisy... prolly becomes stupidity.

99_chinese.jpg

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
like this?

:)

All i care nowadays is fuck nothing... the general attitude of the players are shite! so why should i be the nice guy? im not ok? but i dont pretend anything.

kivik

Part of the furniture
All i care nowadays is fuck nothing... the general attitude of the players are shite! so why should i be the nice guy? im not ok? but i dont pretend anything.

You seem to pretend it was all someone's else fault that made Dyvet crap, forgetting that you sure as hell contributed your fair bit in fucking up the server :)

occy

Loyal Freddie
what will your druid bot be called? will you bring him out to rvr this time aswell?

could be a reason to log on my theurg :)

Cant see why not, running around on a solo caster adding on all that con red was the things u did best, oh the memories

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
You seem to pretend it was all someone's else fault that made Dyvet crap, forgetting that you sure as hell contributed your fair bit in fucking up the server :)

how did i ? by killing enemy players? oh my, should i let em kill me instead? common get ur brains back in the right potition.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Gimme a break with your little questions im not a kid as u are and probably ull never grow up... i reminds you that i was the one that killed ur little Staj druid under DC bridge and was getting abuse on irc later on , back in the past... so less of that crap questions when you followed these ways of playing yourself back in the past... kthx!

to be lame is none of my business, being lame and abusing others because they used smthing you also did is beyond the limits of hypocrisy... prolly becomes stupidity.

99_chinese.jpg

first off lets skip the insults :) dosent really make any sense to me if you wanna talk like a grown up..

you reminds me? Im not sure I follow you, I have taken staj out plenty of times and will keep on doing so when theres a lack of fair opposition. I dont mind taking him out to even the odds against some (often reoccuring) outnumbering mid/albs.

And I dont recall abusing you, perhaps I was healing myself with the druid against higher number of opponents at the bridge. Could probably have set off a few emotions of frustration.

On a side note, those times you have been out alone, you have always returned either with bg bot or di bot.. hence my question, if we will see that comming again!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Cant see why not, running around on a solo caster adding on all that con red was the things u did best, oh the memories

returning favors to adding zerglings is nothing I neglect.. and never will...:fluffle:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
perhaps I was healing myself with the druid against higher number of opponents at the bridge.

Ok since u want to talk civilized here, my view is that you cant even question another player for his way of playing (DI,BGbot,duoing,trioing,zerging,fgvsfg) when you following or followed the same playstyle back in the past... from my pov its pure hypocrisy and doesnt make so much good to your already bad reputation in whining area.

You can sure whine for whatever you want, as soon as you got a point.

do you got any?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ok since u want to talk civilized here, my view is that you cant even question another player for his way of playing (DI,BGbot,duoing,trioing,zerging,fgvsfg) when you following or followed the same playstyle back in the past... from my pov its pure hypocrisy and doesnt make so much good to your already bad reputation in whining area.

You can sure whine for whatever you want, as soon as you got a point.

do you got any?

I dont recognize myself in your way of playing.. I dont question your way of playing either as I think I got a rough idea. was just a question whether you will follow along that path! You stil haven't answered, but as I see your neglecting my first statement about a dibot crew, then the fun kind of ends! :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I dont recognize myself in your way of playing.. I dont question your way of playing either as I think I got a rough idea. was just a question whether you will follow along that path! You stil haven't answered, but as I see your neglecting my first statement about a dibot crew, then the fun kind of ends! :)

To answer to your question then, no i wont, and never did it except 2-3 times , and that 2-3 times i did it i had major lag due to my 768 memmory and 2.66 cpu so dual log with some tweak tricks doesnt pay for being that a playstyle for life, even if i had a rox pc though i prefair it on snowdonia :p in keep takes its handy though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
bullshit, every fucking time you got slapped about solo you came back with higher numbers, you are a useless excuse for a sorc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom