GOV arti lvling

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
My GoV mostly got levelled in Dodens also, there is mobs in all lvls and sizes so if you 1 or 2 or 3 people then there is always a camp to pull from, also many rps from dead middies.

Marfach is also possible but problem with that is that repops is very slow unless you pull trees and they have so many hit points and not enough hibbies to gank to make it fun also.

Last there is HoC, that dungeon is so buggeed pull 1 mob and you get 6 mobs some deep purple, so with 1fg or just a half fg you can collect the xp uber fast but chances of dying painfully are also big.

Finally there is Summoners Hall, that one is decent many xp and most count as magical mobs also so you can level most of your artifacts there, problem is an very very very slow repop so xp will be slow but steady :touch:

Thats just my GoV experiences, hope they were usefull :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Lubbock said:
My GoV mostly got levelled in Dodens also, there is mobs in all lvls and sizes so if you 1 or 2 or 3 people then there is always a camp to pull from, also many rps from dead middies.

Marfach is also possible but problem with that is that repops is very slow unless you pull trees and they have so many hit points and not enough hibbies to gank to make it fun also.

Last there is HoC, that dungeon is so buggeed pull 1 mob and you get 6 mobs some deep purple, so with 1fg or just a half fg you can collect the xp uber fast but chances of dying painfully are also big.

Finally there is Summoners Hall, that one is decent many xp and most count as magical mobs also so you can level most of your artifacts there, problem is an very very very slow repop so xp will be slow but steady :touch:

Thats just my GoV experiences, hope they were usefull :)

Thanks for useful tips :)

Do you have coordinates for these dungeons? I know only where the Dodens is located.

So if you could post dungeon location and the zone (with possible link to a map) I'd appriciate that :cheers:

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Whats the best place to lvlup gov?

I went to Doden's Gruva and exp was Ok. Did like 13% in half an hour.

http://pandora.webies.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33
I did GoV + Scalars in Hibernian dungeon, located 60k 40k Breifine. Was much better than Dodens imo.

Only saw a hib once, he was there with his bb. He never came back after he died.

Got both to level 10 in about 12 hours with a bb. :cheers:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
best place is Hall of the Corrupt, just when you leave Summoner's Hall.
Never seen an Alb down there, probably since some real badass mobs guarding the passage to the rest of the halls (purple cons in plate ... ouch).
yellow/orange cons that almost insta spawn, and since they come in packs of 2 or 3 you get group bonus on top of it all. 2 rooms full of them, never managed to clear them all.

If you think about it, a melee with a BB can clear most of Dodens without a repop after about an hour ...

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
What is the best spot then? :)

Hibernian dungeon, located 60k 40k Breifine.

Hall of the Corrupt, with 2 rooms full of yellow/orange?

? :m00: ?

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
GoV is easy to lvl if u just have some pations. With a BB on stick it takes my savage about 1 hour and 20 mins to gain one lvl. Not that fast but alot better than other artis.
Try camping the "something" wolfs in dodens, then are ok xp, and have a decent spawn. If you can make it down to Summoners Hall you can clear the mobs untill you get to the Sidthe then zone back and do some more wolfs

:cheers:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
As a alb, I've found the best place to be the last bridge thingy in HoC, right before the place where you zone into summoners hall. The bridge looks exactly like the one in barrows(alb). Now.. thats the place for casters, since you can stand in the middle of the bridge with fop and pull non stop from all sides. But I'm pretty sure it would be a excellent place to pull for a tank/grp as well. :) Loads of yellow-purp cons and a very good spawn.

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Agreeing with Cylian. You can always rotate between Halls of the Corrupt and yeti and wolves camp for some camp bonus.

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
OT: I know this isnt about the topic but cba to make another post.

What, if i may ask is Summoner´s Hall ? :> think i have never ever been there before... is it like.. the middle spot of all 3 frontier dungeons or... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom