gotta say

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Despite Albs doing RR in god knows stupid hour...

Made it hell of alot of fun tonight regardless. Reminds me of the old days a very busy night in rvr, keep it up. Imo it made dyvet seem very busy on all angles. Mid attacking Albs/Hib too which was a nice change. Hibs taking Relics from Albs and even stole Mid Relic from Alb too. All in all was a damn good nights worth of RvR.

So I think what ever realm does AC raid, I see it as a good thing not a bad thing because purely from tonights action.

I know Albs took the Relics and they needed a /slap irl :) but you guys have to say if it wasn't for the AC in the first place we wouldn't of had this much fun tonight?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
aye was bloody and funny
never really cared about ac'ing (scouts and avalonians still suck)
just had to wait for the zergs lining up to be killed and getting several rr's :)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie

Made it hell of alot of fun tonight regardless. Reminds me of the old days a very busy night in rvr, keep it up. Imo it made dyvet seem very busy on all angles. Mid attacking Albs/Hib too which was a nice change. Hibs taking Relics from Albs and even stole Mid Relic from Alb too. All in all was a damn good nights worth of RvR.

So I think what ever realm does AC raid, I see it as a good thing not a bad thing because purely from tonights action.

I know Albs took the Relics and they needed a /slap irl :) but you guys have to say if it wasn't for the AC in the first place we wouldn't of had this much fun tonight?

Amphrax/Arauddry

thats basically what i said 2 or 3 days ago, that it would kick up a bit of "fuck this i want my relics back" and basically get some action out in frontieres

not condoning AC raids, but relics changing hands often is a good thing for the server (think you agree you just word it differently:))

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah was a fun night, was nice to see such alb zerg out, went from 4L7 to 5L3 on champ :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
tonight was shit we fielded a fg for an hour made about 10k because we couldnt find anyone except a 60 man alb zerg hugging a tower then i went to solo for 40 minutes and saw no one again checking both emain and hadrians - worst night in a long time

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what amazed me is when albs took down Beno walls, we were the only grp inside, and 2-3 solo hibs and they were like 30-40 and still they just stood in nuke range and didnt charge :E, so in the end some hugged the wall, some ran back to tower, total chaos in organisation tbh. If you would all charge with banelords etc, could've easily roll us.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
tonight was shit we fielded a fg for an hour made about 10k because we couldnt find anyone except a 60 man alb zerg hugging a tower then i went to solo for 40 minutes and saw no one again checking both emain and hadrians - worst night in a long time

Hey , look on the bright side you did get revenge on a pesky Shammy+Spiritmaster rr4 duo in that fg ;)

:wub: Wub ya really :wub:

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Np we Albion has plenty of relics

Attachments

• relics.JPG
    relics.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 121

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what amazed me is when albs took down Beno walls, we were the only grp inside, and 2-3 solo hibs and they were like 30-40 and still they just stood in nuke range and didnt charge :E, so in the end some hugged the wall, some ran back to tower, total chaos in organisation tbh. If you would all charge with banelords etc, could've easily roll us.

Our group was inside Beno aswell, at least when the albzerg decided to enter =)

Lethul

FH is my second home

Amphrax/Arauddry

then again, if albs would have taken it primetime it would have been 2 nights of fun rvr instead of 1 ;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
then again, if albs would have taken it primetime it would have been 2 nights of fun rvr instead of 1 ;)

Maybe Albs can learn by this and see that they can have fun doing RR in the usual times... So in future if/when any realm do AC, bite your tongue and get revenge the next day or days during prime time because DAoC is by far best when the action was like it was last night.

Amphrax/Arauddry

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe Albs can learn by this and see that they can have fun doing RR in the usual times... So in future if/when any realm do AC, bite your tongue and get revenge the next day or days during prime time because DAoC is by far best when the action was like it was last night.

Amphrax/Arauddry

no quarter is better strategy really.

we all witnessed what a period with continous AC raiding did to the server , no reason to make any excuses for doing them , even if a stand alone one seems to spur some action , the lesson was quite clear imo :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Still no excuse for AC.

Take Relics when people are playing so that people can get involved.

Then if a Realm has Relics for too long for reasons such as one realm has way more players than the other realms, say 2 weeks, the Relics should be reset so that the fights can start again.

Oli - Illu

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Still no excuse for AC.

Take Relics when people are playing so that people can get involved.

Then if a Realm has Relics for too long for reasons such as one realm has way more players than the other realms, say 2 weeks, the Relics should be reset so that the fights can start again.

Oli - Illu

Illusb, shut up and get ur ass back in rvr dammit :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie

Amphrax/Arauddry

At last someone can see where i`m coming from :)

Anyone else wanna admit it was more fun then tower camping zerg festing that happens any other time?

The AC may have been uncalled for but it`s produced RvR for "ALL" to join in on... and afaik everyone enjoyed themselves as i never once heard in guild how lame so and so was for adding.. or how lame the rvr was being around the same keeps night after night... hard a few people whine over ld`s (me included) but apart from that it was a fun event to be a part of

And so much for mids/hibs not being strong enough... even tho the relics went early on in the day there was still great fights all night long right accross NF.... beats the zerg fests i have to say

Lethul

FH is my second home

Amphrax/Arauddry

ye, hopefully the albs can see how fun an relic raid actually can be if not done when defense has gone to bed :worthy:

now help me finish inf so i can pwn!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
At last someone can see where i`m coming from :)

Anyone else wanna admit it was more fun then tower camping zerg festing that happens any other time?

The AC may have been uncalled for but it`s produced RvR for "ALL" to join in on... and afaik everyone enjoyed themselves as i never once heard in guild how lame so and so was for adding.. or how lame the rvr was being around the same keeps night after night... hard a few people whine over ld`s (me included) but apart from that it was a fun event to be a part of

And so much for mids/hibs not being strong enough... even tho the relics went early on in the day there was still great fights all night long right accross NF.... beats the zerg fests i have to say

This is the trouble when a part time RvR guy thinks he knows what is best for the game.

If you actually took the trouble to venture past tower humpers you will find a varied set up. All you succeeded in doing with your AC raid, was to stop IRvR in Hib/Mid/Alb for 24 hours.

Here is a tip. You stick to plat gathering and let those that actually see RvR as the end game decide what is best for what remains of the server.

occy

Loyal Freddie
This is the trouble when a part time RvR guy thinks he knows what is best for the game.

If you actually took the trouble to venture past tower humpers you will find a varied set up. All you succeeded in doing with your AC raid, was to stop IRvR in Hib/Mid/Alb for 24 hours.

Here is a tip. You stick to plat gathering and let those that actually see RvR as the end game decide what is best for what remains of the server.

Leave them kids alone grandpa ! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom