gotta love moms

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Should have called her an ambulance. Nervous breakdown of the finest.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well...she did ask nicely the first time :D

Quality anger management from the kid. 16 and taking it like that, gonna be a mighty fine adult. Maybe. Unless he goes mental.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'd call the police, that's just frickin' scary.

I admire that guy though, I'd never be able to stay that calm.

"Good luck with that, good luck with that mom... I'll call them for you!" :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
holy crap....

still, not all are like that, just some psycho :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Yikes!

Hmm, I think I know a girl who would probably end up like that woman if she had kids. :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

NOoooooo i wanted to see an angry swearing momma to remind me why its a good thing mine no longer speaks to me

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
She has some serious issues. :eek7:

The guy there stayed quite calm, sounds like he's used to that from her tho. :eek6:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
TBH he sounds like he is everything she's moaning about, after listening to that I think he needs throwing out and slapping round the head.

As for recording and posting it on the net, he's gonna be short of friends for a long time.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
TBH he sounds like he is everything she's moaning about, after listening to that I think he needs throwing out and slapping round the head.

Bullshit. Even IF he is what she called him that is probably not his fault but by a great deal hers.

What I saw in this video was a scared kid that felt he was treaten wrong without a way to express himself. He wouldnt have had a chance against this woman and he knew that but he didnt want to give up either. Would you?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
yeah right...

he wound up his hard working mum, and then when she lost it he turns on his video camera and acts all calm and innocent, the only voice of reason was the older guy who was pleading him to lend his mother 50 dollars so she could get to work.
maybe she was late for some reason and her job was on the line and little smarmy prickface was all 'ask me nicely' I'd have frekin lamped the little shit.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Gotta agree with Job here...
Though indeed she's probably not out of blame either, that 16 year old twat is just playing her. I would've dragged him by his ears thru the entire house tbh. There's nothing more aggrivating then someone saying "ask nicely" if you're already pissed off and in a hurry..

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
aye that kid is an absolute ****, instead of winding her up just fucking lend her the car keys. It looks like they live in a reasonably nice house, I would have fucking trashed his computer :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
heh, i do that to my dad as well, if he gets rounded up, i chill out till he totally freaks out, threatens to throw me out and stuff like that, till he comes back whining about how sorry he is :puke:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If i knew what i knew now, i'd clock my father a good solid punch in the jaw when he beat me younger.

It's fun to judge people from a far, when you're living in a dreamstate with a picked fence, a labrador dog and a station vagon for your perfect triple a kids.

Try getting beat in the head for being 5 minutes late of your coming home time and we'll see how sympathic you are to parents beating their kids.

Should be shot all of them.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
There's a difference between spanking and beating tohtori. Parents beating kids for nothing, sure lock 'em up... but it sure as hell ain't gonna make kids grow up any better if you'd totally divert yourself from any corporal punishment imo.

again, all within reason. ye gotta keep in account that your kid's a lot lighter and a lot less strong then you. if one don't... well, one falls into the category I described in the first two lines.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
again, all within reason. ye gotta keep in account that your kid's a lot lighter and a lot less strong then you. if one don't... well, one falls into the category I described in the first two lines.

Yes ofcourse it depends on the force. But who is to say how a smack and a punch differ, who draws the lines?

If it doesn't bruise, it's not bad?

It's such a dim line that it's easily walked over. That's why i believe kids should be never, ever, punished physically.

Like i said in another thread, these days tkaing away their PS2 will be more effective.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I was spanked by my pops once, as in put over the knee and hit in the butt. (deserved it to tbh :)) but that is also a last resort for serious issues, you dont hit kids because they mess up

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
but that is also a last resort for serious issues, you dont hit kids because they mess up

well... looking at what has become of you... maybe the theory is flawed?!

;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I think electro-shock therapy should be used on council kids.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
If i knew what i knew now, i'd clock my father a good solid punch in the jaw when he beat me younger.

I was 16 when I got to that point. I kicked him in the groin and he knocked me out with a single punch... but he never hit me again after that. Thou he had other means to make my life miserable.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
still cant open the friggin link but reading what is here not sure i want to see it tbh.

what seel said about parents who beat the crap out of their kids is right, but oh theres so many more ways to hurt them theres mental cruelty which is a whole new world, take away their self confidence! make em lose their trust in humanity! turn that bright loving little kid in to an empty shell! woo yeah wtg! tbh some people should be spayed.

im partially deaf in one ear and i swear its from getting slapped in the ear when i was a kid and i did something that was dissaproved of, i flinch all the time when someone makes a sudden movement or takes me by surprise (seriously bf will come and hug me and ill flinch) shouting at me makes me cry, confrontation makes me run away cos in my xp it leads to violence but then if someone says to me "good girl" i feel like a puppy thats learnt a new trick.

wtg mom & dad nice1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom