gotta love em

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
omg, well they use radar so they dont attack each other

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
seriously americans is some cheating bast*rds, i was playing with some of em (Mordred players) on a freeshard server..they invited me to vent...and all they was talking about was how to get the radar and speedhack to work, on freeshard servers aswell as the live ones. i mean, if you cant play the game the way its designed, then dont play :m00:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
haha classic :D

...actually incredibly sad and pathetic if its true tho :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Even better was I played freeshard with VF other day and we group up with these yanks
Guy goes: Your a retard for not using radar to me. My guild NEVER loose we OWN 8v8 we beat everything
Me and VF goes well radar is lame and we dont use it. Guy actually gets pissed off and offended and call us noobs for not using radar cause as he put it everyone else uses it. So I say yes well you play Merlin cluster its wide spread there everyone knows it. And his belief is still it makes the game FUNNIER cause nothing is funnier than fighting radar vs radar

Glad my sub is closed

Ps. nice euro posts in thread xD

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Cant wait for the first whine on FH when they shut it down on euro too.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
fyi, after each patch, was a small game.dll patch when this is posted, the trolls rush to VN to post and ask if radar is down etc to taunt the radar users so this is with 99% guarante a joke, tho... yes the radar usage is very high on US servers and people dont realy try to hide it.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Please god let that be a joke thread - US players must be complete assholes...

CS fortehwin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom