Got the message yet Rio?

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
attachment.php

:)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Man Utd fans seem to be taking umbrage at the fact that Rio Ferdinand doesnt feel that £100,000 a week is an adequate wage......

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Shagrat said:
Man Utd fans seem to be taking umbrage at the fact that Rio Ferdinand doesnt feel that £100,000 a week is an adequate wage......

He obviously deserves a massive pay rise after the months and months of getting paid for sitting on his arse and doing sweet FA.

/sarcasm off

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
he needs the money to pay for his driving fines

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc he's worth a 100k a week. As long as he keeps being crap for Utd. I hope they keep paying him to stay instead of realising just how over-rated he is and sign a better centre back...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Mey said:
I don't get it?

look at the manchester united sign....the following capitol letters are lit, yet the others dont work

manChester UNiTed

Marc

FH is my second home
Deepfat said:
Ofc he's worth a 100k a week. As long as he keeps being crap for Utd. I hope they keep paying him to stay instead of realising just how over-rated he is and sign a better centre back...

So I take it you havent watched football for about 5 years aye?

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
No I'm a Liverpool supporter so due to innate prejudices I veiw the entire Man Utd team as a bunch of goat-fondling buttmunches regardless of their ability to play football or otherwise...;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sod that northern has-been club, what I want to know is how the fuck we can let Vassell go for £2.5mill to Man City :mad: Should have got double that...

confused

Can't get enough of FH
The reason why all footballers have such high salleries is because they all want to have higher than everybody else.. if you dropped their wages to ~£50k a year then if they loved the game, they'd all still play. Lets face it they don't have the brain power to work in anything else to earn anymore money

Marc

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
Sod that northern has-been club, what I want to know is how the fuck we can let Vassell go for £2.5mill to Man City :mad: Should have got double that...

tbh Bracken, dont you think its quite worrying that one of your players deems man city as a "bigger" club?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
tbh Bracken, dont you think its quite worrying that one of your players deems man city as a "bigger" club?

Not really, it's like Ehiogu, Southgate and Boateng moving to Villabrough (along with Steve Harrison and the gk coach) saying they were going to a club where they would win things, or Mark Bosnich going to Man U to "further his career"... :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
I wonder is Rio is just gonna sit on his contract till it runs out and walk into somewhere else thats seems to be going on alot more lately.

How log has he got left 2 years?

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Could have held on to Vassell another season would have been useful as I can't help but think 2.5 million for him is a bit low and seems based on last seasons three goals from twenty outings. I think maybe there was two years only left on his contract maybe? Not sure tho...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Had a year left - no indications that he wouldn't have signed another one though. We desperately need a quality striker now (Baros would do)...going into the new season with just Angel and Phillips would be asking for trouble. :(

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
You need a consistent goal scorer but they ain't exactly that common I'm afraid. Baros is ok just not much of a team player at times - fine if he bangs in 20+ goals in a season tho hehe! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom