Got my passes

K

Kahland

:clap:

Has nothing to do with alphabet. maybe EMAIL name alphabetical.

C

Coim-

Tbh, I think they're just doing it at random...

O

old.Hobbes101

I got mine at midnight and 12-20 people on alb excal overnight. Been most relaxing and peaceful :)

A

_asq_shazzy

You just hope those that registered DAoC are using the same email account as they are now, because if they have forgotten there old email account password they are f**ked to say the least.

K

Kahland

They dont send them to the old email, they send it to the email you have on the subs page. which can be changed :)

H

heilel

Woohoo, got mine.. :)
Just for the record, I registered around March last year.

M

m1nd

it cannot be changed now, since the subs pages our down as well (for a week now)

A

_asq_shazzy

I believe I have the same password i use for my account on my sub page, because i've been using it for well over a year now and all new information has been sent to it. I'll just have to wait and see now

**EDIT**
Phew, the email account i'm using now is the same for my sub information account, just been reading through some old GOA emails and found one with my account information and sub information. Yet still no new email :(

S

specialdave

Yey. Got my passoword for my main account at 1am - this was registered on the evening of the first day of going live.

Still not got anything for my second account though, which was registered about 6 months ago. So quite possibly it is being done in registration order.

Hope you all get yours soon!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by heilel
Woohoo, got mine.. :)
Just for the record, I registered around March last year.
They're doing it at random then. I registered March, and I got mine about 6 hours ago.

C

Cyradix

Yep, got the email for my main account at midnight. No mail for my second account yet. (which is about 7 months old)
Bot accounts have the same email address. I hope they aren't generating the new pass email by email address.....

T

TaF

Got mail for some account, i am not sure which, but not my main one :p

waiting ... :eek:

And yes both acc-s have same mail like person above .. first acc registred in may2002 (if it's the one i think it is) , second in january 2003 sometime.

D

Dardamein

Got my pass 03:27 CET

Been registred since start and my email start with a D

See ya around adventurers!
Roleplay? Of course!

G

georgus

You dont think there doing it by account activation date? Just everyone in my guild got theres earlier than me cos there still using the account they setup at release where as mine wasnt setup till about six months in.

Email landed about 2:30am according to logs, most of guild got theres between 23:30 and midnight.

Still nothing on my second account but thats fairly new :(

A

_asq_shazzy

I just got mine :D
Well it was delivered at 9:33am GMT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom