Got in without an email.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Hey there - thought I'd share this whit you.

I have been checking for my validation email for a good while now and each time I've tried logging in on the warhammer patcherer, each time was the same, "authentication failed", till now - I entered my login name/password and to my surprise it worked. At 15% now.

So give it a go even if you haven't recieved an email.

(Sorry about the grammar, I've got a really bad cold)

rynnor

Rockhound
Hey there - thought I'd share this whit you.

I have been checking for my validation email for a good while now and each time I've tried logging in on the warhammer patcherer, each time was the same, "authentication failed", till now - I entered my login name/password and to my surprise it worked. At 15% now.

So give it a go even if you haven't recieved an email.

(Sorry about the grammar, I've got a really bad cold)

Aye - I found the same thing so I made a sticky of it :)

rynnor

Rockhound
np - more the merrier if it saves some poor soul from fruitless waiting :)

Warped

Fledgling Freddie
I aswell could enter the beta without recieving an confirmation email. :clap:

Dudds

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting to get on/email with my first account. The second account which i tried today I have no email for but was able to log in within 2 hours. The only difference is the Second is a Gmail account. No idea what caused it but I'm happy and it was worth the wait.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
If you haven't got an email yet - try re-entering your codes very carefully (paying attention to the O/D/0 thing and the 1/I thing)

The letter ‘I’ can sometimes look like the number ‘1′
Likewise on some printed sheets, the letters ‘D’ and ‘O’ may be hard to tell apart
A zero will be printed as an ‘O’ with a line through it.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I gotten 1 mail, saying there was something wrong with my app, but I got in still

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
I also can login without having to wait for my confirmation e-mail (which close to 48 hours later I still haven't received) and play the game.
It seems GOA have given up on the whole validation e-mail thing. Would've been nice for them to tell us that.....

Mumia

Fledgling Freddie
My wife typed in her code yesterday, no reply, after finally downloading the client for her today, we tried to log on, denied access.
Then we went on the war-europe homepage, reentered the code very carefully, and then tried logging in to the client again right after ( 10 seconds ) and it worked.

So many thanks to the hard working people at goa, they seem to have cought up and actually making things work now.
And I want to thank them for actually keeping the gameservers running pretty smoothely, actually they have done a slightly better job than blizzard when they launched wow.
Yes it looked bad, and it got worse, but all in all I would like to thank them for actually going on fighting and not just throwing the towel in the ring and calling the lawyers.
Goa, you have restored a bit of our lost faith in you, keep doing that please. :)

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
Still cannot login. 2 accounts, no email from eighter one. When trying to loging im getting "Authentication failed. Please re-enter your login credentials." It's so disappointing to come home from work and try to loging only to find out that the whole thing is still messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom