Got Gmail?

Gamah

Banned
Hey, I have been using gmail since 2004. It started off as a basic email account but with extra storage, over the last year though its become a great email service.

My personal fav's are listing all replys to an email in one page, so if you reply to lots of emails you have everything listed on one page and can expand the relavant reply at will.

It has a search feature but tbh everything is so well organised I don't use it, and also a built in spell checker which is great! I also like the auto draft saver, so you can save a draft of your email incase your browser crashes.

Anyone else use gmail, what are your favorate parts of it?

Best Webmail around imo.

P.S if anyone (who has been under a rock for 2 years) doesn't have a gmail account and wants an invite feel free to pm me your e-mail address.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive got gmail, my favourite part is i can email people using my other email account using gmail woot :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
you can chat with it!!! so cool :) i still have 99 invites left if anybody wanna try :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
whats Gmail short for, Gamah mail?

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
google mail is alright - i thought bout using it but then msn upgraded me to 250MB for free for no reason so i stuck with it as me spam account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom