Got EVE?

C

crimsonliar

Got it. Installed and played it for 2 week. Cant see the point of it. Uninstalled it.

M

Midgardian

Got it..Love it..Making Good Money selling Items.

Part of a Very good and expanding Corp.

The only thing, that might make me leave Eve is if Elite MMO ever makes it to the PC. (Although it would need to be damn good, to better Eve)

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Hey...

Fully agree with the above..

But i think brabbens missed the boat this time...

Plus with his instance of bringing the console world online with the technical world of the Pc, elite 4 Online ain't gona happen anytime soon:(

M

Midgardian

yes your probably right about Elite..shame though.

No harm in dreaming

S

scalpy

Got it

Got bored of it very quickly.

Now collecting dust on my shelf.

(infact watching it collect dust is about the same excitement as watching your ship mine in EVE)

S

Scouse

scalpy - do something other than mine then:

take missions
trade
pirate
explore
run a corporation
fuck about with m00 corp members

if you get bored mining (like I did) then there's lots more to the game. - If you can't be arsed then it's probably not the game for you - you do have to have a certain level of patience...

E

eve_blackeagle

Okay,

Bought me Inicus, and when I get home from work, I will have traned piloting level 2.

Am I ready to missions and High level systems yet 0.7 and above maybe ?

Cheers

L

Louster

Originally posted by Scouse
scalpy - do something other than mine then:

take missions
trade
pirate
explore
run a corporation
fuck about with m00 corp members

if you get bored mining (like I did) then there's lots more to the game. - If you can't be arsed then it's probably not the game for you - you do have to have a certain level of patience...

Missions are dull and repetitive and not all that rewarding, trading was bugged last I played (the trade skill didn't do anything - kinda curious about whether it works now as that was the only thing that was vaguely realistic and appealing to me), pirating only works when you're rich, exploring is pointless as all the systems are pretty much exactly the same (last I played, though I remember hearing them talking about adding black holes or something), running a corporation is also pointless if you don't want the hassle.
Basically if you try and advance on your own you're screwed, and that's just nuts in a space game where the environment should be inherently lonely. The game has no atmosphere. BUT ANYWAY WRONG THREAD. I WILL NOW ADD CONSTRUCTIVE AND RELEVANT COMMENTS!!!!! Here we go!!!

What's the point of posting a poll about whether people have EVE or not in the EVE forum? Surely people will only come here if they have it or are planning on getting it. And yeah, so "no"s gotten a bunch of votes, and I have no idea why.

S

Slug

dont get me wrong, i can see why this game can be popular, but in my oppinion the world is so huge that 99% goes to waste

D

Dr_Weasel

Originally posted by Louster
... so "no"s gotten a bunch of votes, and I have no idea why.

From Beta players like me who decided not to shell out any cash on it until its a reasonable product with content worth paying for??

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Dr_Weasel
From Beta players like me who decided not to shell out any cash on it until its a reasonable product with content worth paying for??

Same here.

Im not voting, but Louster, there are others who browse this forum in the same boat as myself and Weasel who are waiting to see if the game matures into what it had the potential to become.

Do we have the game? No. Its a fair enough question.

Would we buy it? If it improves, possibly.

L

Louster

WHAT THE?!?!?!
Still seems like a pointless poll to me, whatever.

L

Louster

Uhhh well it was more of a rhetorical question really - getting replies wasn't really the point.

L

Louster

I thought I'd made a post shortly after that last one pointing out that it wasn't even actually a question at all, but either I didn't or it got deleted or something, gh.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Louster
I thought I'd made a post shortly after that last one pointing out that it wasn't even actually a question at all, but either I didn't or it got deleted or something, gh.

Let it lie m8 :)

L

~Lazarus~

Not the game for me, but there are 13 "converts" in the clan that play the game endlessly.

They constantly "whitter" on about the depth of the game, the possibilites, training etc etc etc.

As I said, not the game for me. I think you need a higher level of maturity and patience for enjoyment of this.

E

Embattle

Time and patience are the main keys to enjoying and progressing in EVE.

BTW Louster stop posting in this thread unless you have something new to add, esp since you said it is a pointless poll etc.

F

Faeldawn

I still really want to play a space-based mmorpg, and really hope that EvE does evolve progressively.

There were so many excellent ideas thrown around in the beta that havent as of yet come to pass, hopefully they will, and when that day comes i'll buy it :)

Users who are viewing this thread