Got a mail from Mythic...

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Dark Age of Camelot

Your time code is about to expire! Continue your journey with Dark age of Camelot.

Don't miss a moment of what is to come!

Mail has been received on mail acc which is linked to inactive-now daoc account. Inactive for ~10 days.

Wth is this? What time code? Anyone knows?

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Got the same email myself a few hours ago. My accounts have expired today though and i do use timecards.

Only problem I have is that I can't login to renew. Main account says "Master account locked for 30 mins" BB account just says invalid details o0

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Logged to acc page - all as it should be. Acc closed, no time codes or cards or free days or whatever. 2 payment options available - cc and prepaid card.

Strange.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I also recieved this email today, but i only renewed BOTH of my accounts just over 1 week ago and i activated both of them at the same time but only got 1 email!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mine expired too, I know for a fact it wasn't a month ago that I subbed. They should really hand over control to a competent company.

/sigh

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I got the email today as well. I brought a 6 month time card 2 months ago. Not tried to log in yet.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
got it as well,

but on my account it was paid from 25.5.2010 - 25.6.2010 that was no prob i paid for 1 month,

got underneath now next period with starting 26.6.2010 and it will be from my cc what i dont understnd is i paid for 1 month and no more, is there somit to stop the next 1 cause its telling me 1 month cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom