Got a mail from GAME

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Am I glad I didn't cancel my Pre-order with GAME....
Seems they will be sending it to the Benelux after all :D

Dear Customer,

I am writing on the subject of your order on the GAME website for World of Warcraft - or more specifically, your access to the Beta Test.

I just thought it important to set your mind at rest and to save you spending your time contacting us - if you are receiving this e-mail, the Beta Key CD which you need to get started will be with you as soon as we can get it there.

Soon you will be able to trial what promises to be the greatest massively multiplayer game to date. Although no firm date has yet been confirmed for the finished game it is expected in the early part of next year - you'll receive an automatic update email as soon as we know!

Thanks

GAME.NET

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
thats great news! ( even though im not from there )

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Game.net said:
Dear Customer,

I just thought it important to set your mind at rest and to save you spending your time contacting us - if you are receiving this e-mail, the Beta Key CD which you need to get started will be with you as soon as we can get it there.

Imo this is tricky news. In other words get ur ass and go get a CD key from the Game shops. They already have the packages but.... hey they are businessmen.

From online u dont pay for Beta Kit at all, but if u go to the near Game shop u pay 3pounds for 1 Beta Kit. Basically they wona sell all their packages in first place to make some proffit. Then whatever remains they are gona send to online orders. And maybe.... this is the first wave of packages, and will be sold out soon (i hope not).

I hope u got my point

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
Imo this is tricky news. In other words get ur ass and go get a CD key from the Game shops. They already have the packages but.... hey they are businessmen.

From online u dont pay for Beta Kit at all, but if u go to the near Game shop u pay 3pounds for 1 Beta Kit. Basically they wona sell all their packages in first place to make some proffit. Then whatever remains they are gona send to online orders. And maybe.... this is the first wave of packages, and will be sold out soon (i hope not).

I hope u got my point

Nope. You can bring the box back when you go to the shop to collect the game on release for a £3 discount. I guess when you buy it online you pay the full amount as you won't be paying for the beta box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom