Gorre

O

old.Max Payne

Just asking what English server you gonna be using for Gorre..., Excalibur may have a little more players, but it's kinda anoying allways being the last server to test the goodies.
Let Prydwen be the first English server now, will ya? :)

Thx.

O

old.tRoG

from what goa have said excalibur will be the only english server put on gorre... simply because it has more players, therfore more of the playerbase gets to test with their main chars.

you might manage to persuade goa to give you prywdeners some 1.49 goodness earlier though :)

O

old.LandShark

back off Pryddie scum! 1.49 testage is mine, mine i say!
/em backs off cackling

K

klavrynd

What's the use of even letting english servers test on Gorre. This is the original patch from Mythic (isnt it?) and doesn't need testing.

One frenchie, one german and implement!

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by klavrynd
What's the use of even letting english servers test on Gorre. This is the original patch from Mythic (isnt it?) and doesn't need testing.

One frenchie, one german and implement!

translation may be the biggest problem and need the most testing but 1.48 still had bugs when it was tested on Gorre for the English version.

O

old.Max Payne

And why should we wait like 2 weeks longer to test it cause some people are too lazy (n/o) to talk English?

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Max Payne
And why should we wait like 2 weeks longer to test it cause some people are too lazy (n/o) to talk English?

if you are reffering to french and german people who dont speak english then you are just arrogant. English is not the only language in the world, get used to it.

O

old.Wicoa

To be honest I don't want to be a test chimp. Pleased to play and stay on pryd.

Also people who live in a foreign country have every right to have a service in their own language when they pay for it from their hard earned cash.

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by old.Wicoa

Also people who live in a foreign country have every right to have a service in their own language when they pay for it from their hard earned cash.

true,give me a dutch server :D

O

old.Max Payne

Originally posted by old.tRoG

if you are reffering to french and german people who dont speak english then you are just arrogant. English is not the only language in the world, get used to it.

I mentioned "No Offence", I am from Belgium ( nonspeaking English country btw ) and I do the effort to write, "speak", English..

I suck at it 30% but atleast I do the effort

And again.. no offence to the german and frensh people, didn't want to "hurt" people :)

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm saying 'no offence' doesn't really ameliorate anything :)

'no offence but you're ********' - replace **** with anything, and you're still being insulting.

Kudos for tryin (and succeeding in) a foreign language :) I know we brits in the majority don't bother (not sure if its cos the language teaching at school is crap, or if its a cultural thing - learning other languages isn't cool so people don't pay attention... then again maths ain't cool and people pay attention in that)

Need to read my dummies guide to german and play on Logres more :) (having too much fun with my main char atm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom