Gorre

M

~Mobius~

ok i got gorre working
i was the only person on it :p and its still german atm

basically i want to know what can we do on there?

how is it different to normal servers?

E

Elvewen

Since it is just a test server all you can realy do is bask in the reflected glory of 1.48....

And since the most people I have seen in my short time playing on the server is 35, not a lot else.

Unless you have an existing character on Excal (when they change to English that is) then at least you will be able to play with them.

The transfer is one way though, time on gorre will not affect you Excal chars.

M

~Mobius~

so cause i play on prydwen i cant use my characters over there?

M

~Mobius~

this is stupid.....

people complain about prydwen being empty, im wishing i played excal now as well :( :( :(

why cant prydwen get to transfer chars over to gorre as well?

O

old.BuDa Blackart

Has anyone got in , says I have not got the latest client :((

M

~Mobius~

if you have made a copy of the whole camelot folder and downloaded the .dat file and copied it then once you play camelot using the one in the copy you made it should auto update to latest client

O

old.BuDa Blackart

Thanks I connected now (German) do I click on my realm to get my players ? or can we not use our players yet???

if so then a server where we can't use our players and is in German is very exciting :))

M

~Mobius~

german is funny :p

it was dark and i was in the water and there was this weird purple con mob came up when i pressed F8

it was njessi :p he has a weird german name

M

~Mobius~

i dont know about your chars mate :(

if you play on excal i guess later on once it goes english thats when the database changes.....

but for us prydwens :(

O

old.HiredGoon

Who cares if prydwen cant go?

Excali has an "obligation" to play there. (they dont HAVE to, but they ought to :p )

Why waste time testing, when you dont get anything out of it? As stated, you only get a glimpse of 1.48. why not wait til you actually get it? about a week from now? patience is a virtue :D

(oh, and while yer NOT playing on Gorre, go money run for those creepy relic doors :clap: )

S

Solid

Regarding Relic doors and GOA action to reset broke doors to level 8 cos of the lack of funds, its a direct result of lack of numbers on the server.

We dont have enuff players to keep earning the Plats to repair doors every other nite, hence we go broke trying and have busted relic doors permantly or we get em fixed by GOA periodically, either way we dont have a fix.

We need mroe players on Prydwen at least

M

~Mobius~

of course i care.

dont you wanna go on the battlegrounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom