Gorre

S

skerit XP

When I try to enter the test server, it says my account and password is wrong ... Well, they're not. What's happening?

A

Archeon

GOA no longer do public beta testing, so Gorre is specifically for the E&E people. Though funnily enough the /level bug would probably have been picked up if they'd done public testing :rolleyes:

S

skerit XP

They stopped it? Why is it still in the 'RightNow' list, why is that patch server still on-line? They could change that rightnow thing to say 'no longer available' idiots...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by skerit XP
'no longer available to idiots...

Its for testing the game, not to see how uber your chars can be or test your specs. And definately not for the use it got last time it was open to the public, mass emain bowl zerg to duel everyone.

You want your patches faster, this is the best way, E&E ppl testing the patches as best they can without 400 idiots attempting to bomb out the conn or do the things they normally do on their servers anyway.

IMO anyway :p

B

Brannor McThife

Had GOA actually decided to pay me for all the testing I did, i.e. hire me...I probably would have picked up the /level thing. But nooo, they figured that I'd be around forever and test for free.

Hah! Jokes on them now. :p

My /play'd on the test server was more than everyone else's put together...

But as Whoodoo says, having Gorre private, means that the GMs and CSRs can go on without having to hide away from spammers and find volunteers that are there to fully test things.

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom