Gorre tomorrow

O

old.Takahome

So that means that I can play all three realms with EXC database??? That = I can finally talk with some long hated (well played... well most of em) enemy/mates who play enemy realms? :clap:

Nice... hope nobody will resist, all log on, I wanna chat with quite a few of ya ^_^

Just noticed that u can too log on hib, pay a visit at disneyland hehe, won´t be that bad ^_-

O

old.Takahome

Just forgot... Plz sb knows RAIST and KARAMON can u speak with em and tell em to PM m here? Or to put an answer about some gathering hour tomorrow plz, they r both lvl 50 ages ago, sure sb knows em ^_^

E

Exinferis

hmm w00t? you cant play on other realms unless you delete your chars that is hmmmm... nm :p

O

old.Takahome

GORRE, GORRE...

Have u even tried Gorre, mate? U can play all the realms there with the player data base, 4 instance I´ve got several char in a French server which was the data base or gorre, so I found my chars there (lvl 10+), while I can still play alb and hib (just like BETA)

No offense plz next time read GORRE instruction (www.camelot-europe.com be4 flame ppl for their ignorance)

O

old.Takahome

Quote from GORRE page:

Playing on GORRE will give you several benefits:

- You will be able to download the patch before the patch day, avoiding the jam.

- You will be able to see, test and play with the next patch features.

- You will be able to play on the three realms with the same account on this server.

For us, it will be the opportunity to have more players actually testing the future patch, allowing us to anticipate the possible problems it could create. A team of players will be formed (including -among others- all the volunteers) with an access to a forum dedicated to the feedback related to Gorre.

You will be able to play on the three realms with the same account on this server.

O

old.Takahome

Bump, plz answer this thread RAIST / KARAMON

E

Exinferis

Re: GORRE, GORRE...

Originally posted by Takahome
Have u even tried Gorre, mate? U can play all the realms there with the player data base, 4 instance I´ve got several char in a French server which was the data base or gorre, so I found my chars there (lvl 10+), while I can still play alb and hib (just like BETA)

No offense plz next time read GORRE instruction (www.camelot-europe.com be4 flame ppl for their ignorance)

flame eh? :)

was early, tried to make a joke, didnt work

sorry, will read everything next time :)

O

old.Karamon

Hellou Tamahome, regards from your dear enemy from Albion :)

I think will be able to chat tomorrow and do some good fight, Raist told me about the meeting. I will try to be there.

ah.. don't forget to bring Sua with you... oooo... I like a lot that lovely female elfs... they are so... cute... :rolleyes:

Our first encounter at Crimm was so.. violent ;)

See you in Gorre man :)

/kiss Sua
/slap Tamahome

:p

O

old.Takahome

Hahahaha /bow @ karamon...

That first time we were bowing, since we were suiciding ^_-

Btw damn now mallus´s powerful... saw his performance yesterday :cool:

Wanna try to duel ya :p I´ll win u if I´m rite with my and ur template, smiter eh? Just stay out of ur pb mez and w/o lag hope I can take u, let´s give it a try ^_-

Sua´ll come sure, saw raist last day, he´s happy with his spec bolt... ignea too... Damn I wanna win mallus... but it´s damn hard :p

/wave cya today mate

O

old.Takahome

To exinferis:

Np mate, sorry if I´m a bit offensive there, no way to offense ya ^_^

Have a nice time, my alt in alb will talk with ppl ask spy a bit :p

O

old.Takahome

Can´t c u when I logged at 17.15... sor about the delay... sua was having problems logging...

U sure u logged in GORRE alb? :p

Anyway, plz keep the touch here and make m a PM.

Sorry 4 all who bothered to read this, no intention to spam here, tnx ^_^

O

old.Karamon

Originally posted by Takahome
Sorry 4 all who bothered to read this, no intention to spam here, tnx ^_^

Tamahome, you just received a private msg ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom