Gorre to be set to English tomorrow

O

Orin Askhammare

At least... that's what it said on the German front page. Not ours.

K

kemor

...but will be tomorrow with some news about the patching :)

D

Dewey

Anyone any idea how long it will stay English and what the rotation times are?

O

old.Witchunter

Splendid... anyone care to explain how we can download the patch and keep it ready for when the 'official' servers are patched?

Thanks ;)

J

Javai

Here

Check out the official pages there is a faq explaining how to go about it.

S

SFXman

Great news, getting some new news that is :)
Damn... the test server will contain the Excalibur character database so I won't be testing at least.

O

old.HiredGoon

woohoo!!:clap: :clap:
GORRE in English
[06-19-2002]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, GORRE, the test server, will be updated with the English version of the 1.48 patch.
The testing of the German and French version went good and no major problem was discovered. We are 90% done. Minor problems (translations mainly) were sent for corrections to Mythic for implementation.

GORRE will stay in English till the end of the week and will use the Excalibur character database. We urge all of you, even from Prydwen, to log on GORRE and play there for a bit. Take keeps, claim them, check how your character conversion went, check your new skills if any and report the problems you find in RightNow.

Everything is going as planned for now and we are aiming to patch the production servers middle of next week.
Happy testing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:clap: :clap:

O

old.HiredGoon

heh. goota love it

---------------------------------------------------------

Welcome on the server GORRE !

Current configuration of the test server Gorre:

---------------------------------------------------------

:clap:

K

kemor

As the news says, today GORRE will be updated to English. It should be early afternoon.

GORRE status will be changed WHEN we actually update GORRE.

O

old.Darkan

I'm gonna get Southern outta the cupbaord just before my accnt goes inactive.

I hope this doesnt mean I'll get all excited and have to start paying again!

K

Keri

Originally posted by Kemor
As the news says, today GORRE will be updated to English. It should be early afternoon.

GORRE status will be changed WHEN we actually update GORRE.

I see the operative word is "should". It's already early afternoon in France (way too early morning for me), and I got up early specifically to play on Gorre. :(

K

kemor

Just updated the news.
German translation needed another little day to fix some problems so GORRE should (i know you love the should) be in English using Excalibur database tomorrow

;)

R

razorboy

argh you give us english players all that hope to finally play a third realm on a new patch, now you cancel it again (till tomorrow) :(

K

Keri

So that means we only get 2 days to try out things on Gorre? That really sucks. :(

F

Flimgoblin

two days?

Middle of next week I take as wednesday.. so we have...

thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday

before it all goes live, no?

I count 6 there... (unless yer away friday->sunday .. doh)

O

old.mili

no if you read what kemor has written somewhere, dont know where but it is there, it says GORRE will only be english till the end of the week, not till patches go live on the main servers :puke:

I

inqy

how the hell will I take and hold a keep with a lvl 1 hibbie? :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by mili
no if you read what kemor has written somewhere, dont know where but it is there, it says GORRE will only be english till the end of the week, not till patches go live on the main servers :puke:

Doh didn't see that :(

damn :(

Hopefully they'll leave it on that over the weekend (doesn't help me though I'll be up in the mountains watching Pulp)

O

old.mili

after looking for where it was, i found it -

GORRE will stay in English till the end of the week and will use the Excalibur character database.

F

Flimgoblin

oh well .. we'll get it next week forevah and evah anway :)

R

Riddler

aah, all patched up when i get home from the Roskilde festival then :D

would be nice to check it out first tho :(

O

old.Takahome

I´d prefer talk with those I know/hate hehe, wanna try it tomorrow, anybody interested in that? (I mean talk with other realm´s lvl 50s and so ^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom