GORRE status

K

kemor

GORRE is now up and running in english (been up for some hours now to be frank).

First tests went pretty smooth, nothing major to report.
For test purpose, we (GOA) did some keep swapping in order to open the entrances to Darkness Fall. All entrances working pretty good, there is no need anymore to test this. Therefore, It's now all up to you, players on GORRE :)

If you find anything to report (bug, something weird, etc), please do take the time to report in RightNow, for if you don't, you may still suffer from this problem after the patch day if we couldn't identify it.

In order to log on GORRE, just check the FAQs in RightNow, looking for "GORRE", you will have a full explanation of the procedure to follow to get on GORRE.

ps: the ? icon for res sickness is a Mythic side bug that was fixed in 1.51 if I can remember right, please, no need to report it anymore :)

That's all, have fun if you go there :)

O

old.LandShark

i found a cheat!
he was a lvl50 briton warden wearing mid chain using a 'spear' that was actually a hammer :/

his name was kemor or something?

edit: can any French people confirm that 'tissu' means cloth? I'm pretty sure a lot of the leather DF armor was labelled as cloth. Mistranslation? :)

A

Alrindel

Yes, "tissu" is cloth and "cuir" is leather.

C

Cerverloc

Was great fun in Gorre today Kemor. Nice to have had you on board even if it was for a short time. I'll never forget this message:

432.jpg

Some more Gorre pictures taken today:

http://213.93.200.167/gaar/dv/member/ss/428.jpg
http://213.93.200.167/gaar/dv/member/ss/429.jpg
http://213.93.200.167/gaar/dv/member/ss/430.jpg

W

wolvon fury

Aye Kemor is correct, the rez sickness icon is now Question mark untill 1.51 the patch were all the cool icons come in,

And i think from 1.49-1.51 you got alot more sfx, i really like the sfx, make me feel moe in the game, keep them comeing :clap:

lol, Kemor, a spear and a shield thats a new one

Kemor the Albion warden:clap:

I

Israfael

Damn, wish I'd been there.

May have to check DF out a bit tonight. Bloody annoying that I missed the big fun :p

Oh well.

A

Aeiedil

can you let us hibs have df back for a bit tommorow please :(

O

old.Max Payne

Kemor, when we (Prydwen) get DF .. come hunt with us too plz :)

Looks like fun.. you'll meet Midgard's finest *kouch* me

S

Spudgie

Logs in to go check DF out, logged out straight away cos i can't get in. Isn't it supposed to be a test server - well how does a lone hibbie on the entire server go in and test it. Waste of time till patch day.

M

Mr TNT

Originally posted by old.Max Payne
Kemor, when we (Prydwen) get DF .. come hunt with us too plz :)

yea bring it prydwen some time soon :p

O

old.Tzeentch

spudgie the potals have to be tested too

<ie if they work right after captures>

S

Spudgie

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
spudgie the potals have to be tested too

<ie if they work right after captures>

Not all the time though

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Cerverloc
Was great fun in Gorre today Kemor. Nice to have had you on board even if it was for a short time.

Hehe wasnt it just :)

That was a real fun few hours, from the way the keep doors fell to the big wipe out with strangely one person still standing :D

Big rooms big mobs and fast spawns :clap:

M

milithiel

its still on avalon data base when i look on the web site

O

old.olco

Originally posted by milithiel
its still on avalon data base when i look on the web site

same here :( .. and then to think of it that i've been waiting whole night till the dan gorre status would change to english :(

can be me but the faq says:
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/TestFR/camelot/mpatch.dat

F

fatgit

gorre status on the website isn't always correct :p
and yes, that update server is correct :)

O

old.olco

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
damn..if i had known that ... oooo i hate websites :s (no flame)

ah well..guess i'll check it now

O

old.tRoG

ps: the ? icon for res sickness is a Mythic side bug

uh huh, blame the developers :p

gorre last night was good fun, kemor must have made just about every midgardian apart from me lvl 50, we ran around df, and in the endeveryone got wiped out by some wierd flying demon type thinger-ma-jigger.

all, that is, except the only person not lvl 50 :)

good fun this morning aswell, we took dc to get df, but just before we got to the prince room i died, and we didnt have a resser :(

i think there must have been about 8 people left to kill the prince, lol :)

M

milithiel

tRoG you invite my shadowblade, or someoen in your group did, to come but then i had to log 5 minutes after i just came on :rolleyes:

K

Khalen

Really cool that Kemor comes to watch and help fighting :)

O

old.tRoG

ive been doing /who dev every 5 mins to beg kemor to make me lvl 50 and give me a truckload of cash for armour etc.

my bribe would be that i would solely test gorre for the next three days at least... probably more :)

mind you, i havent seen him since that first night :(

O

old.Revz

Any idea when the Prydwen database will be on Gorre so I can do something beyond getting my level 1 fighter killed by imps? :p

O

old.tRoG

but they wont, because exc has more players, which means more testers, which means faster patches.

P

- Pathfinder -

My ranger was denied access as well /cry. Give us Prydwen! :)

O

old.Max Payne

Originally posted by old.tRoG
but they wont, because exc has more players, which means more testers, which means faster patches.

Oh yeah WOW... there are 15 ppl testing Gorre a whole day long... nice thingie about the population

O

old.Revz

I was on Gorre yesterday afternoon and there were 6 people on it besides me in Albion. If they put the Prydwen database on there I could guarantee them at least 5 times that :p

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Max Payne

Oh yeah WOW... there are 15 ppl testing Gorre a whole day long... nice thingie about the population

but there would be less if they let prydwen have it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom