gorre mincers

N

Northstarr

wondering if any mincers that tested on gorre tried the new aoe mezz and if its any good or at least not as useless as everyone has been saying?

O

old.Odysseus

Duskwood flutes add 22 sec to mezz duration, so I doubt that its really that useless.....
My 27 sec airtheurg aoe mezz certainly isnt useless.

M

Madonion Slicer

i did test it against mobs with my lvl24 Mincer, apart from the crappy /victory movement you make and a no effects on the targets it worked fine against groups of yellow con mobs.

H

hotrat

Difficult to test ae mezz on gorre as its mostly one vs one. The casting animation is quick but the cast time is very very slow :(

Power cost of the 2nd best ae mezz is quite high, would hate to think what the 45 inst one is like :/

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Duskwood flutes add 22 sec to mezz duration, so I doubt that its really that useless.....
My 27 sec airtheurg aoe mezz certainly isnt useless.
You don't get flute bonus on the AE mezz as it's a castable not a song. Also duskwood flutes add 29 secs, ebonwood is 22.

O

old.LandShark

29secs on a grey :rolleyes:
But yeah, the AEmezz is a spell not a song. No bonus from flute.... just lowered duration from body resist, determination, etc...
<cry> :p

B

Belomar

...not to mention the fact that at the outskirts of the (pitiful 250 wu) radius, the mezz duration will be halved. So, figuring in body resists, determination and such things, I'd guess a tank at the very extreme of the radius would be mezzed for all of 10 secs at the most. :/

D

darbey

Biggest issue is the casting time, its a nightmare

O

old.Odysseus

You don't get flute bonus on the AE mezz as it's a castable not a song. Also duskwood flutes add 29 secs, ebonwood is 22.

U 100% on that?
Im not a minst, so the castable is prolly right, but 29 sec bonus on duskwood flutes? I've been advertising 22 for my customers for ages.
Gotta up my prices then (j/k) ;)

D

Danya

Yes, I checked every flute (except dyrwood). I got a 58s mez using commanding cadence 5 (base 29s) with a 99% duskwood flute.

O

old.Odysseus

OK!!! (and thx :) )
Selling duskwood flutes at
300, 500, 700 for 97,98 and 99% respectively.

D

Danya

Daylight robbery that. My 99% cost me 150g. I then sold it for about the same when I got my balefire. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom